2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

I, too, had a good time at the ballpark. I do not have pictures, though. My team did win - yay!!

Oh, and the weather was not miserable for a change. High 80's, low(er) humidity. Good day overall :)

[finally the tigers (hopefully) get to eat up a losing Minnesota this next series]

[enough division leaders for a few weeks]

I thought KC would be a walk in the park. Never underestimate any team I learned long ago. Minny has not played that bad lately. Cleveland has been the worst team in recent weeks easily. They Tigers are the better team. And the Orioles are better than KC. But it doesnt mean victory is automatic.

Good times at the ballpark this afternoon....103 in the shade.... :)

Went to a game in Arlington a few Sundays ago. I think it was 106. It was a very fast game, I think the players just wanted to be done with it.

Can't really get mad at Detroit losing to Texas, when the Angels couldn't even take care of Seattle. Boo. Hiss.

Hey Strider I think my boys have your boys on the short end at the moment. Of course it changes daily. But there is a local sports caster here that needs to be put in his place. I have just plain had it with his trashing the Orioles on the radio, partly to provoke me. I even sent this nimrod a fucking autographed picture of the 1951 Red Wings (Rochester of AAA baseball) and the thanks I get is being treated like shit by this arrogant piece of crap. They cannot stand him in Buffalo. He has burned his bridges with the Buffalo media. He is no longer with the paper and has a half hour show now. That is more time than I can tolerate of this idiot.

Hey Strider I think my boys have your boys on the short end at the moment. Of course it changes daily.

Not just your boys, Rick, but docron's boys, the Tigers, too. In fact, with the Angels losing again today...this time to Cleveland...we are behind Oakland, Baltimore, Detroit, and Tampa Bay.

The Angels season is slip-sliding away.

Not just your boys, Rick, but docron's boys, the Tigers, too. In fact, with the Angels losing again today...this time to Cleveland...we are behind Oakland, Baltimore, Detroit, and Tampa Bay.

The Angels season is slip-sliding away.

Tampa has not wasted its opportunity of a soft schedule, even though the mariners were hot for a bit. I hope they beat Tampa tonight and we have to be ready for some hot Red Sox bats. Chen got hit early last game but he has been good for the most part. We need to put these Red Sox away.

Archived