2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Yo Zepcoda. Do not be decieved by Hunters record. He pitched out of his fucking mind last game. This will be another tough game but no doubt more offense from both sides I would expect. Weiters and Jones may need to go deep for us to win.

" Big game " tommy hunter has good stuff when he's on. Always one of my favs on thr Rangers pitching staff, was sad to see him go,very funny guy off the field.

You were there? Well we need to win this one tonight. Tampa lost finally and the Yankees are losing. The White Sox continue to amaze

Nice pick of my boys

Thanks......we had tickets in section 52 between Greens Hill and the visitors pen...

post-841-0-32861500-1345681178_thumb.jpg

post-841-0-32207500-1345681210_thumb.jpg

post-841-0-87516200-1345681715_thumb.jpg

I think Detroit's best shot at the postseason is to secure that 2nd wild card spot. The White Sox aren't going anywhere & the Tigers have two teams to jump over to get that wild card, but it is doable. Right now Detroit is a game back behind Baltimore and Oakland in the Wild Card standings...

Okay, I'm so happy about this I have to post it twice! :D

I just bought my post-season tickets!!!!! It's been far too long.....

:hurrah:

Yes indeed EBK. Man I wish i was closer. I have faith. I am hoping we keep on winning to at least seal a Wild Card. You Tiger fans, the White Sox are not going away. We have to play them four at home next series. We may have to slug it out against you guys, Oakland and Tampa. Tampa as hot as the have been are still not safe. Just incredible how the O's have managed to stay in this thing. Now the Yankees get a few free ones vs the awfull Injuns. After that though there is open season on the bitches.

Archived