2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

^^^

If the W there is anything like the W here, I sympathize ebk...nothing but douchebags and ho's.

Angels lose AGAIN! Swept by the A's. The whole season is like one step forward, two steps back.

You lost two. You didnt get swept. I think Angels wiin today. And Orioles again hopefully. Must keep winning because the Yankees have an easy schedule. Except for the next serie when they go to Tampa. But we have to go to Oakland. That will be a tough series.

You lost two. You didnt get swept. I think Angels wiin today. And Orioles again hopefully. Must keep winning because the Yankees have an easy schedule. Except for the next serie when they go to Tampa. But we have to go to Oakland. That will be a tough series.

Okay, technically the Angels weren't swept...yet. I forgot it was a FOUR-game series. But Oakland has won the first THREE games(Mon-Tues-Wed) so it feels like a sweep.

^^^

If the W there is anything like the W here, I sympathize ebk...nothing but douchebags and ho's.

Angels lose AGAIN! Swept by the A's. The whole season is like one step forward, two steps back.

Hahahahahahahahahaha... that is so true about any W. If we didn't have points, there's no way in hell we'd ever stay here.

Yay O's!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha... that is so true about any W. If we didn't have points, there's no way in hell we'd ever stay here.

Yay O's!!!!!!!

This is just plain magical EBK. I mean, we could have lost so easily after blowing bases loaded nobody out. And first and third with one out. But they just keep on coming. How about Hunter. Great job.

I must give that kid Archer some credit too.

I think you Tiger fans will catch the Chisox tonight.

Detroit/Chicago got rained out. That's gotta suck for you Tiger fans, especially when you had Verlander scheduled to take the bump tonight. I'm looking at both teams schedules and both have it fairly easy going down the stretch with games against the likes of Minnesota, the Royals and the Indians. The Central race is going down to the wire.

Detroit/Chicago got rained out. That's gotta suck for you Tiger fans, especially when you had Verlander scheduled to take the bump tonight. I'm looking at both teams schedules and both have it fairly easy going down the stretch with games against the likes of Minnesota, the Royals and the Indians. The Central race is going down to the wire.

So is the East dude. The fucking Rays will be plenty ornary after getting swept. They will send Price and Shields to the mound. have fun. we must fly 3000 miles west and play the Athletics. Memories of Palmer vs Blue. What a race. Go O's

We have the A's after a 3000 mile cross country flight. I like Tampa to beat the Yankees with Price and Shields going next two nights. like the Tigers tonight also. I just hope Saunders pitches like his last two. Our bats must be alive to win tonight. The first two games scare me because we do not have our best pitchers going. I am hoping the magic continues. This used to be my favorite series growing up. Jim Palmer vs Vida Blue . Man talk about fucking smoke. Both could throw a fastball that was just nuts. And Seaver too in those days,. Here is our chance to pick up a couple on the Yankees. But we must beat a very hot and good Oakland team to do it,.

Use the Force Darvish and get your first win vs Seattle!

Hot damn Zepscoda you painted the fuckin town green!!!!! :lol: Your boy Hamilton is a heck of a player. My boys start late. I hope they are not jet lagged

ps I laid down some green on /Tampa and Detroit tonight. And the O's and Texas as usual

If we take the west and the O's take the east, would they meet in the first round?

Oh shit....murph is up with the bases loaded............

RBI single......rangers up 4-1 now soto has them loaded.......

Soto drives in 2.......6-1...

Elvis with a bases loaded triple......9 - 1

If we take the west and the O's take the east, would they meet in the first round?

Oh shit....murph is up with the bases loaded............

RBI single......rangers up 4-1 now soto has them loaded.......

Soto drives in 2.......6-1...

Elvis with a bases loaded triple......9 - 1

I know if the O's get a wild card and the A's do also, we play them in a one game playoff. That sucks. That is why I want to win the division. Last night we blew a big chance but I think Shields will beat the Yankees. I just hope Britton can beat the A's. We had won 3 st in Oakland. The 3000 mile trip in one day never helps. I think we would play Texas only if we won the wild card game.

Archived