2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

^ I hope the Os bullpen has enough gas in the tank to give the extra they'll need to win the Division and go far in the post season.

I appreciate your good wishes. I understand how difficult it must be!

And now - let's go A's!!!!

I am sweating out this A's game too. Man. The Yankees are as lucky a team I have seen. But they had bases loaded and didnt finish. Oakland has a shot to put us in first. One more win for the O'son extra innings will tie the major league record set in 1949. I like their chances. Go Orioles!!!!!

Damn, I was watching the Yankee game...for some reason I thought the game was over in the 13th. In my minds eye or maybe they showed a replay from previous inning, I turned and watched something else.

I had no idea the game continued, because I thought it was over...I missed the Yankees first win this season after trailing in the 8th....they have some wild stat this year where they haven't come back to win after trailing i n the 8th.

Yo Zepscoda! What the hell is wrong with your Texas Rangers? They are going to cost me some green if they dont come back and win tonight. They could blow the division? They wont beat the Wild card team if they play like this. Is this why you have disappeared like a virgin on prom night? Come on Texas.

Yo Zepscoda! What the hell is wrong with your Texas Rangers? They are going to cost me some green if they dont come back and win tonight. They could blow the division? They wont beat the Wild card team if they play like this. Is this why you have disappeared like a virgin on prom night? Come on Texas.

Top of the 8th........kings is up with 2on and no outs, and he strikes out!

Now elvis pops out..........WTF

Young is up, 2 outs rangers are down 1-0, 2 men on.......and.......WTF ..he strikes out swinging!!

Archived