2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

I'd just like to say..,

GO YANKEES!!! That's how we do it!!!

Dude, you are a fellow Bills and Sabres fan and now I learn you are a Yankees fan too? You just lost alot of points. Hey Zepscoda, Texas really stuck it up my ass. To the tune of $50 I would have won as I had the Tigers and Mets with them. I am betting the Orioles every day and that is why I am winning. Today is no different. And I bet Oakland to bounce back.

Dude, you are a fellow Bills and Sabres fan and now I learn you are a Yankees fan too? You just lost alot of points.

sorry...if this makes it any better, I like the Orioles as well.

Always remember though, Sabres and Bills come first. Always.

Brewers got a win, but Cards are still doing pretty good... And it's a rematch between Deutschland (Germany) and Canada in the World Baseball Classic qualifier

I've been watching at least 2 baseball games and 2 football games at the same time on the tv and online, my freakin' eyes hurt; and now it's Sunday Night Football

Brewers got a win, but Cards are still doing pretty good... And it's a rematch between Deutschland (Germany) and Canada in the World Baseball Classic qualifier

I've been watching at least 2 baseball games and 2 football games at the same time on the tv and online, my freakin' eyes hurt; and now it's Sunday Night Football

Well Atlanta appears to have the first wild card sealed. So if your Brewers are to make it they must pass the Cardinals who they trail by 2 1/2 games. St Louis has Houston next three but then have two three game series with Wash and Cincy. Both tough. The concern would be that those teams would have nothing left to play for as they will have clinched their divisions. But they have the same record so they do have home field advantage to consider which could be Milwaukee's saving grace. They have a chance, though it is probably slim.

Looking at the western schedules, the Angels certainly have the edge in who they play. Seattle I believe 6 times? Oakland and Texas play each other 7 times. Do not be surprised if either Oakland or Texas gets knocked out. Texas, I do not like how they are playing. If Oakland gets the best of them they could be out.

Well Atlanta appears to have the first wild card sealed. So if your Brewers are to make it they must pass the Cardinals who they trail by 2 1/2 games. St Louis has Houston next three but then have two three game series with Wash and Cincy. Both tough. The concern would be that those teams would have nothing left to play for as they will have clinched their divisions. But they have the same record so they do have home field advantage to consider which could be Milwaukee's saving grace. They have a chance, though it is probably slim.

Yeah, it's a long shot for Milwaukee, but anything can happen! Orioles got a double-header with Toronto?

And I'll be supporting Germany against Canada. Think Canada will win, though

I was pulling for Milwaukee to catch the Cardinals for that 2nd wild card spot but it's not looking so good right now; a 9-1 beatdown from the Nationals. Meanwhile, the Cards get to feast on the lowly Astros for the next three games.

I think it's all over for the Brewers this Season. Oh, well... (But until it's mathematically impossible, I'll keep tuning in!)

And Canada stuffed Deutschland, mercy-ruled their a.s.s.e.s off

I was pulling for Milwaukee to catch the Cardinals for that 2nd wild card spot but it's not looking so good right now; a 9-1 beatdown from the Nationals. Meanwhile, the Cards get to feast on the lowly Astros for the next three games.

And Davey Johnson is being kind of nasty. Said he is benching all his players as soon as they clinch. You play 162 games. I do not think its ethical to do this. I think you owe it to those teams fighting for a spot not to deliberately lay down. Do you see any of these scumbags in the East laying down for us? Hell no. They are all fucking Yankee fans when they are not playing. TEXAS SUCKS MY LEFT ONE. THEY MAY LOSE ALL 7 TO OAKLAND. THEY ARE PLAYING LIKE PURE SHIT.

Archived