2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

All tied up again in the AL Snorris ! It's like the race of the three-legged turtles.

Yes, congrats you Detroit fans. You have caught those black sox. Well, its going to be a fight to the finish and I do not expect them to lose to Cleveland again. And KC is not picnic. We have our own hands full. /Time to wake up the bats tonight and run these Blue Jays out of town. We have accomplished too much to fail so late. Go O's

It was a beautiful night!!!

It sure was. Watched all the highlights. Davis and Machado each hit two. Its hard to believe with the great Oriole teams of the seventies that this was the record setting night for HRs. They have a bit more to do to be mentioned in the same breath with Brooks and McNally.. I just hope we have more than a 3 game lead when we fly to Tampa. Then they can not catch us. Right now we have them by 3.5. They must go to Chicago and play a desperate White sox team. Counting on the Sox to beat them at least once.

Heard the Astros are moving to the "AL West? Why? What else is going on with this?

Big Congrats to Tiger pitcher Doug Fister, who set an American League record this afternoon by striking out nine batters in a row....and we almost blew the game !

Saw that. KC is a pain in the ass. Hit a HR in the 9th and you excaped. I am cheering for the White Sox to win at least a game or two vs Tampa. Your Tigers will be fine. We need Tampa to lose. and the Angels too but its not likely with the teams they are playing. We are going to have to win our games. Hoping the Blue Jays can steal one or two from the Yankees too. At least we are about to get some help from Texas

Archived