2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Everyone expects this to happen, but I am not aware of any formal announcement. Where did you read this?

Breaking news on CBS sportsline. And the timing sucks. Hey Zepscoda. It looks like Ill see you and your bitch ass pitching staff in Baltimore,

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/jon-heyman/20444781/red-sox-intend-to-fire-valentine-when-season-ends

When Matsusaka pitches the Sox need to score a lot of runs. Let's see if he follows his normal routine of having one horrendous inning and then being decent for the remainder of his outing.

Breaking news on CBS sportsline. And the timing sucks. Hey Zepscoda. It looks like Ill see you and your bitch ass pitching staff in Baltimore,

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/jon-heyman/20444781/red-sox-intend-to-fire-valentine-when-season-ends

Im watchin the O's on ESPN2......lets go Rays........I want to go to the game Friday night.

What the hell is Davis doing in right field??

Im watchin the O's on ESPN2......lets go Rays........I want to go to the game Friday night.

What the hell is Davis doing in right field??

He has hit home runs in six straight games. What the hell do you think he is doing in right field playing fucking tittly winks. He is getting ready to go to the lone star state and wreak fucking havoc.

He has hit home runs in six straight games. What the hell do you think he is doing in right field playing fucking tittly winks. He is getting ready to go to the lone star state and wreak fucking havoc.

LOL....he wasn't causing any havoc during his time down here, at least not on a regular basis. It was a good trade, Koji Uehara has been lights out the last half of this season.

^^ Zepscoda, are you feeling good about the Rangers chances against the O's? The Rangers did go 5-2 against them during the regular season.

Id like to say yes, but after that crap I saw today...I dont know. Wash better get them focused, if so, and if Darvish can place his pitches, we stand a good chance.

Our bullpen and our pitching is better. I guessing Hammel will get the start but Hunter, Araya, O'Day, Strop and dont forget our closer Johnson are all ready. This is the worst game we have had in some time. But a few days rest may serve us well. Texas has to be just disgusted blowing the West. Did you see Hamilton blow that pop up? Then get his ass reamed by Washington. We deserved better than this. But we are in the toughest division in baseball hands down. We have to bang heads with tough teams. Detroit gets that shit division. I hope Verlander shuts the Yankees down if they meet. If we can beat Texas I am not sure what would happen? Since the yankees are in our divisionn I would think they would send us to Oakland? We will have to wait until after Buck picks Texas apart with his superior managing skills. :o Get ready Zepscoda, we did not come this far to lose to a team with no pitching

Let me just add one more thing. It sucks one of us has to go home after one fucking game. that is horseshit. you play 162 games and then 1 fucking game determines your fate? That is pure shit

Let me just add one more thing. It sucks one of us has to go home after one fucking game. that is horseshit. you play 162 games and then 1 fucking game determines your fate? That is pure shit

You can thank Bud Selig for that. I guess he's trying to make it tougher on the wild card teams since there's been so much bitching in the past about how the wild cards didn't have any disadvantages over division winners. One and done is a tough spot to be in for sure.

You can thank Bud Selig for that. I guess he's trying to make it tougher on the wild card teams since there's been so much bitching in the past about how the wild cards didn't have any disadvantages over division winners. One and done is a tough spot to be in for sure.

Yet our record is better than Detroit's easily and we play in a far tougher division. Joke

Archived