2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Wow - Nick Johnson... stolen base and game winning home run!!! I expect any day now he will trip on a shoelace and go on the DL... :D

He was pretty good in the post game interview though.

How about that play Weiters made at the plate? I am excited for first time in years. Hope its going to last. Go O's

How about that play Weiters made at the plate? I am excited for first time in years. Hope its going to last. Go O's

Hope Springs eternal. That is with every spring training we have new hope.

Hard play like Matt Weiters' will not go unrewarded. Buck Showalter was impressed by the hard nosed play. It even looked like the fans were enjoying themselves. It reminded me of 33rd street, where magic happened.

Hard play like Matt Weiters' will not go unrewarded. Buck Showalter was impressed by the hard nosed play. It even looked like the fans were enjoying themselves. It reminded me of 33rd street, where magic happened.

We just have to pray the pitching holds up. and that we do not have to play Texas again any time soon

Unless you're a Cubs fan, hehe.

Actually, I shouldn't talk with the way the Angels are going lately. 2002 seems oh so long ago...indeed it's been 10 years since our moment of glory. Those days are over.

Birds take series from Rays. Tampa commits 5 errors. How the hell does that happen in the majors? This turning out to be a crazy season. There is something unexpected or unpredictable every game.

I'll be there tomorrow. So if they don't win, it's my fault...

They have Shields but we have Jake Arrieta. Love our chances for a sweep. This is fabulous. We have waited a long time for this team to return to repectability. I think they are going to make a fight of it.

To all you folks In the USA, unfortunately, I don't understand a word ....No disrespect intended. Not much of that sport over here Im afraid sorry if there is not much response from the UK,

:^)

Those little shits used 7 pitchers tonight. Hoping we pay them and fat ass Sabathia back tonight.

Rick, tell us what you really think!

:lol:

Following baseball that closely in May is maddening! It's like watching your investment portfolio change hourly. Let the season play out some.....

Rick, tell us what you really think!

:lol:

Following baseball that closely in May is maddening! It's like watching your investment portfolio change hourly. Let the season play out some.....

\What I really know is this Orioles team is the best they have had in a long long time. I do not always agree with Showalter's decisions during a game. Weiters is great. We have to sign Jones What the hell are they going to do? Fuck this up?

I think we did pretty well :)

Great win!! Was looking at the schedule. We go to KC who has actually been hot, won 4 st including over Texas. Then Boston and then alot of interleague coming up later Wash, philly, Pittsburgh, Atlanta. We have to play well against the NL too. I do not remember the last time we had pitching that has held up like this. Its early like they all say. But its not so early. We have fallen apart by now ini all those dismall years. I think we are in this for the long haul and even the yankee announcers said as much.

Is Pujol$ really worth it? <_<

Some are wondering if he is finished? How can a guy go from being so good to so bad? I will not mention the one way. As for my coach Showalter, maybe you can answer this EBK? Why is it the guy refuses to bunt? We just had the leadoff runner on in the 6th inning, Andino comes up with nobody up and strikes out. Why not bunt the guy to second? like every other manager in the game?

Some are wondering if he is finished? How can a guy go from being so good to so bad? I will not mention the one way. As for my coach Showalter, maybe you can answer this EBK? Why is it the guy refuses to bunt? We just had the leadoff runner on in the 6th inning, Andino comes up with nobody up and strikes out. Why not bunt the guy to second? like every other manager in the game?

Don't know what Buck has against the bunt. Perhaps he's just a huge fan of Earl's favorite play - the 3 run homer! :)

I heard a rumor that Albert went to LA because his wife told him god told her he should do it. I have no idea if there's a grain of truth there, but I try to never let a little thing like truth stop me from passing on a good story... :D

Don't know what Buck has against the bunt. Perhaps he's just a huge fan of Earl's favorite play - the 3 run homer! :)

I heard a rumor that Albert went to LA because his wife told him god told her he should do it. I have no idea if there's a grain of truth there, but I try to never let a little thing like truth stop me from passing on a good story... :D

We are only down 1 now in the 8th. 2-1 Kansas Shitty. No reason to lose to these fish out of water. Go O's. Hoping we pull this one out.

Sure hope the Orioles can get Brian Roberts back at second base as scheduled, end of May? He can be the one missing piece to keep us in first. This team is winning games in late innings, like last nights 15 inning comeback win. I believe we may be seeing a long overdue power shift in the American League East.

Is Pujol$ really worth it? <_<

No...which is what I was warning people before the deal was made. The proof in the pudding is how St. Louis hasn't missed a beat since Pujols left.

Archived