Beausoleil/Page; which Lucifer Rising cover do you prefer?

hecube

I listened to a few tracks of "Bobby's" on youtube years ago. I didn't get knocked out by it then and still don't. It was a little too cheesy for me, so personally I don't care for it. After I found out about the guys past history, I refuse to listen to it for that reason alone. What a piece of shit that guy was. I have seen people get fooled into thinking Bobby's version is the Jimmy Page soundtrack... A few years back I saw a disk listed as Jimmy Page Lucifer Rising and it was the soundtrack that Bobby did, along with the Bombay 1972 recordings Jimmy and Robert did with the orchestra. It's a shame that up until this recent point the average person (unless an avid Zep fan) wouldn't have known what version was which.

Jimmy's cover is much better!

I too agree with that. Regardless, of the cover considering who was on the other soundtrack. I can't possibly give my vote for trash like that. Someone, being linked with Charles Manson. Do you really to debate one cover over the other, considering the affiliation. Why someone would fire JP and bring in trash kike this to record a soundtrack is puzzling.

• 1 month later...

I too agree with that. Regardless, of the cover considering who was on the other soundtrack. I can't possibly give my vote for trash like that. Someone, being linked with Charles Manson. Do you really to debate one cover over the other, considering the affiliation. Why someone would fire JP and bring in trash kike this to record a soundtrack is puzzling.

Kenneth Anger is an asshole, plain and simple. Very selfish and self-centered. Also, he had a major hard-on for Bobby Boobjob going back to the Manson days. As a matter of fact, Anger and Mr. Murder were very close right before the Manson killings. He even let killboy borrow his van which was not a good idea since blowjob decided to steal it. Regardless, Anger could not hold a grudge against someone as cute and adorable as hippy death master so he began to visit the shitbird in prison. They rekindled their love and passion for all things weird and creepy and thus Bobby and his merry gang of prison cocksuckers recorded the soundtrack while in prison. See, it just goes to prove a pretty face and a monster cock will take you places in this world. Too bad butthole Bobby let both take him to San Quentin where he is performing for the Bro's on a daily basis. Could not have happened to a nicer guy!

To think Anger forgave Dr. Death for stealing his van and almost getting him implicated in the Tate-Labianca murders, however he is perpetually pissed at Jimmy because Jimmy let his girlfriend at the time kick Anger out of ther basement where he was freeloading off of them and slithering around all creepy like just shows what a slimy little prick Keneth Anger really is.

Archived