Hey everyone ..

roxy189

I just found out that there was a fourm attached to this site. I've been listining to Led Zeppelin since I was 13 so it's been about two years since I started. I think their music is great and they are my favourite rock band. I just thought I'd say hi to everyone else here and get familliar with the fourm. :)

I just found out that there was a fourm attached to this site. I've been listining to Led Zeppelin since I was 13 so it's been about two years since I started. I think their music is great and they are my favourite rock band. I just thought I'd say hi to everyone else here and get familliar with the fourm. :)

Welcome Roxy189! I'm pretty much a newbie here too.

I found Led Zeppelin when I was 13 as well, I'm 24 now though so that was quite some time ago! You'll love them for life!

Welcome Roxy189! I'm pretty much a newbie here too.

I found Led Zeppelin when I was 13 as well, I'm 24 now though so that was quite some time ago! You'll love them for life!

I bet I will. Thanks for welcoming me.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to all you yung'ins! I still remember putting together my lawn mowing money to buy Zep I, Physical Graffiti and Presence one summer in the early 80's as I had been bitten HARD by the Zep bug!

Welcome to the forum!

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived