Texas Tornados Uproot Plant's Travel Plans

SteveAJones

This short clip says volumes for how Robert is choosing to live his life; simple, normal and unassuming. It appears he was with by himself, carrying his own luggage and dressed as casual as you can be for a long flight. The rock star image....it's a memory.

He looks like a nomal dude doesnt he? Thanks for the video!

This short clip says volumes for how Robert is choosing to live his life; simple, normal and unassuming. It appears he was with by himself, carrying his own luggage and dressed as casual as you can be for a long flight. The rock star image....it's a memory.

These days I have a bigger "entourage" (husband, children, children's SO's, friends, etc.) than Robert when I'm in Austin. We have all seen him at least a few times (clubs, stores, restaurants, even on the street) but he is so unassuming that none of us have felt any compulsion to bother him.

Thanks Steve. He's as witty as ever! It's a nice small airport as I flew into here for ACL last September. If you ever go here, check out the guitars in baggage claim, They're pretty cool.

I love the "new" Austin airport. It's clean and beautiful and hassle-free. The guitars in baggage claim are very cool as are the mirrors in the ladies room, etched with Texas big hair-dos. :)

On a not off topic topic it's hard to believe that Page and Plant are really the same Page and Plant from Led Zeppelin. They seem so different. I don't mention Jones because nobody cares about bass players and he seems to have aged alot better. lol

Archived