RP Dance On My Own / Ship Of Fools (Live) Promo

If I remember correctly, it's from the 1988 Westwood One radio broadcast from Philadelphia.

Sam

It seems all of the RP live tracks released are from radio shows, did he record every show from the soundboard like Zeppelin or were they only recorded by radio stations?

Sam

It seems all of the RP live tracks released are from radio shows, did he record every show from the soundboard like Zeppelin or were they only recorded by radio stations?

Some soundboard songs are on as extras on the 9 lives box set and extended editions.

Some soundboard songs are on as extras on the 9 lives box set and extended editions.

If you're referring to LA 1990, I think they got that from the boot. They could have included extra live stuff on that boxset, which makes me think RP didn't record every show.

It did come from a boot, a soundboard boot.

I always thought that this LA 1990 tape sounds the same as a few of the 1973 LZ soundboard tapes that leaked (the boot copy of course, as they remastered the crap out of the box set tracks).

It sounds like the same equipment that was used for those LZ tapes was used for this Plant show.

And did RP play guitar during Anniversary for this show?

I always thought that this LA 1990 tape sounds the same as a few of the 1973 LZ soundboard tapes that leaked (the boot copy of course, as they remastered the crap out of the box set tracks).

It sounds like the same equipment that was used for those LZ tapes was used for this Plant show.

And did RP play guitar during Anniversary for this show?

The shows I saw on this tour he did play guitar on that song.

Archived