LZ songs just you don't like...

DragonTelecaster

Hot Dog, D'yer Mak'er & the Crunge may not be the best of the Zeppelin's canon but they represent beautifully their obvious sense of humour...they're simply fun songs. A completely different side from the 'serious' one of Immigrant Song, Kashmir, etc.

The only Zeppelin song I tend to skip now and then is 'All my love': serious, poppy, somewhat dated by the synth solo and with a structure not terribly original. Only my humble opinion...

The only Zeppelin song I tend to skip now and then is 'All my love': serious, poppy, somewhat dated by the synth solo and with a structure not terribly original. Only my humble opinion...

The guitar in 'All My Love' is understated beauty. Proof that not everything has to be power chords and complex riffs

I was too harsh abt Carouselambra...and the fact Page didnt attend the funeral Really we know nothing about what had gone on....the way heroin hurt page's playing for a long while just makes me frustrated he couldnt wake up sooner...It was not a troll attempt and happened long ago...

Wow! I am surprised at some of the harshness towards the EPIC Carouselambra. :o That one is easily in my top 5 Zep favorites. Great vocals by Robert. Fantastic guitar by Jimmy, and powerful drums by Bonham( just check out 01:08 )

Anywho, my disliked Zep songs are only the following-

- Poor Tom

- Candy Store Rock

- Walter's Walk

- Bonzo's Montreux

Those are the ones that I have never liked and probably never will. I LOVE everything else. Though Dyer Maker is really starting to wear and tear on me.

Yeah really I like em all too I don't skip songs ever...forget what I said abt D'yer Maker- I think it was just played way too much here for a while when I was in High School and I always wondered about FM radio ...where was 10 years Gone or Black Country Woman...always the same 6 or 7 trax...these were supposedly stations that were anti top 40 but got less deep into albums as the years went by

Not many more songs to go before this thread trashes every Zeppelin track, are you people on the right website. Whe I listen to an album I don't immediately start pulling it to bits. This thread is sounding like album reviews from the 70s. For fucks sake just enjoy the tracks without dissecting them.

YES, SIR !!

For those whining about the content in this thread, I think it's clear that those of us listing songs all love Led Zeppelin. I don' think its that unfathomable that in over 80 songs released, there might be a few that don't quite do it for each individual fan. It doesn't diminish how much I love their music to admit there are a few songs I don't go out of my way to listen to...

I am surprised at some of the harshness towards the EPIC Carouselambra

Anywho, my disliked Zep songs are only the following-

- Poor Tom

- Candy Store Rock

- Walter's Walk

- Bonzo's Montreux

I really like those 4 songs. 'Candy Store Rock' is like a pastiche, '50s rock n' roll tune, done with a bit of humour for good measure

Good to see some love for 'Carouselambra', though

Archived