Even if you don't like rap, this is certifiably badass

TypeO

Next one they should do is Hendrix. Other than Michael Jackson, I could only see that as the only other person to get a "blank check" like Coachella gave Dr. Dre for this Tupac hologram.

And please dont overthink this with "ahh the machines will take over one day." Thats your bollocks right there.

Good old Pac, homie is making more money dead than he ever did living. I don't know, call my cynical but it just seems like exploitation to me. I am sure Pac or any other dead artist could not care less, they are dead after all and as such have no opinion. Hell, with the whole Suge Knight angle and the very strong possibility he had a hand in Pac's demise, it just don't seem right.

Pac & Biggie forever!!!

It's not the first time holograms were used during a concert.

A few years ago I saw Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds live with Justn Hayward and they used a holographic image of Richard Burton, doing the narration.

Very effective.

All I can say is.....I see the wheels in Gene Simmons' head turning right now!

This is definitely something he'd capitalize on, seeing as he owns both Ace and Peter's make up, he could have the old line up with him and Paul still on stage and as Gene really is the guy the people pay to see it wouldn't affect ticket sales at all.

^ I wouldn't pay to see him anymore, Ace I would though!

He said KISS a brand and he will continue it even after the original guys are finished - this would be a perfect way for him to capitalize on modern technology!

It was creative and Snoop does sound good rapping with Pac!

Archived