Back.......I think

Ronniedawg

I've been rather busy over the past few months with the Goddo documentary, and business in general. Looks like more filming with other great bands are in the works.....just creeping around today, thought I'd drop in and say hello :)

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is fucking incredible

we were JUST talking about you the other day.......and wondering where you went

thank God you returned

i was totally havin a Ronnie Dawg Jones..............

Wow a Goddo documentary, one of my favourite Canadian Bands, always fun to see them live. In fact I just finished reading gregs book, great read.

If I may ask is the documentary for television or DVD release or other?

BR was Jonsin!

As far as I know the doc will be available in DVD format, we're also working on a television format and there will be a live CD as well. It's going to be a great documentary with some suprises along the way. The guys are great, fun to work with, and they're still kickin ass - teaching the youngsters a thing, or three.

Here's an article I wrote about them from their Calgary date; http://www.cashboxcanada.ca/2692/goddo-bowness-hall

BR was Jonsin!

As far as I know the doc will be available in DVD format, we're also working on a television format and there will be a live CD as well. It's going to be a great documentary with some suprises along the way. The guys are great, fun to work with, and they're still kickin ass - teaching the youngsters a thing, or three.

Here's an article I wrote about them from their Calgary date; http://www.cashboxca...do-bowness-hall

Thank you for the info on the DVD, and a live CD to be released also, this really makes my day. This past winter I bought the Goddo DVD of their performance in 1979 at "The Church" in Toronto and also their 2cd set Under My Hat. All really great performances, I like how at the 1976 concert their mixing board didn't have a tape recorder so he hung a reel to reel microphone above the band from the stage lights, just love that raw recording.

Please let us know when the new DVD and live CD will be released, I live way out in the Northern Ontario bush, but will gladly make a trip to the big city to purchase these. Northstar.

Archived