Lady Gaga

Juliet

• 1 month later...

:mad: How can you mention the name of Lady Gaga on this. Please take it to the Lady Gag official forum so we don't have to put up with this d:

Excuse you...I'll let that one slide because you are new here and young. Check the name of this area of the forum before becoming self-righteous.

Excuse you...I'll let that one slide because you are new here and young. Check the name of this area of the forum before becoming self-righteous.

Oh my gosh! That wasn't me! I don't like Lady Gag but that was my friend who is here, I told her that I don't and she posted it here!! D: I'm sorry!!!!

Lady Gaga surprisingly snubbed by the VMAs...not a single nomination! Anybody(this means you, Walter and Juliet, as we seem to be the only ones) else surprised? Discuss.

Oh my gosh! That wasn't me! I don't like Lady Gag but that was my friend who is here, I told her that I don't and she posted it here!! D: I'm sorry!!!!

As Maxwell Smart would say...the old 'my friend posted under my own name' routine. :lol:

Hello:

Lady Gaga is acting..she has a role in MACHETE KILLS....

I'm not interested in seeing that movie..

J :coffee:

There's a blurb about this movie on MUCH MORE MUSIC ...it's the sequel to MACHETE..

I'd rather save to see her in concert than go to a movie called MACHETE KILLS....there's enough stuff on tv about killing ...I rarely watch the news anymore...there's also too many commercials....but I digress...

J :coffee: .

Edited by Juliet

NICE JTM! :thumbsup:

Strider, I didn't know that MTV played videos anymore....I know she doesn't make videos/write songs with awards in mind. Their loss, maybe it's because she wouldn't be there anyway since she'll be on tour?

Juliet, I understand your stance - but I still want to see her act. Love it when she's on SNL!

Jeff Beck is cool, but Madonna still trumps Lady Gaga in this respect: she had her song covered by none other than Iggy and the STOOGES! Über cool!

Hi Strider:

There is a Madonna thread..but that's ok to post here...I tried to listen to the tune(s) but lost interest after the first ten bars.(musical term BTW)

I look forward to hearing Gaga sing more duets or solos of jazz and/or traditional standards..her duet with Tony Bennett was great. They sang The Lady is a Tramp...if you flip through Gaga's Facebook page you can find the duet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Walter:

Yes...I have seen the ad for FAME...and the "attachments" on her costume....lol.... http://www.facebook.com/ladygaga

I wonder if there will be a life size poster of the ad in stores...there was a life size poster of Jusitn Bieber in some stores when his cologne, Believe, came out...

Thanks for the picture..but I don't want to see anymore...I hope to see her show if she comes to Toronto..so I want to be surprised by the sets, costumes and tunes she will sing......I need to start saving ...I doubt the tickets will be inexpensive...

I see by her tour schedule she's in Scandanavia now... http://www.ladygaga.com/

Juliet :wave:

Edited by Juliet