Lady Gaga

Juliet

I hope I'm in a bad dream..I was checking my Facebook news feed..there was a post by Gaga..she vomitted on stage in Barcelona

Last week by surprise I found out that Gaga has added another show in Toronto... I checked about a ticket..I can probably get the time off work however after this vomit silliness I will not invest the time or money to see her Toronto concert...

Juliet :mad:

Hello Walter;

I read Gaga's tour schdule..I see Barcelona was the last gig in the European leg of the tour...I will assume she was sick from too much touring I see she's on a break till @ the end of October when the tour resumes...she takes a break again in mid December until she resumes the tour in January...hopefully the breaks will help her rest and relax from what is no doubt a gruelling tour...

If the tour came to London Ontario I would go..however the costs etc of going to Toronto in mid winter may not work for me due to alot of personal/family reasons..I'll have to work out a plan and if there's still one ticket available I just might go..

Juliet :phone: .

Maybe Lady Gaga just had a touch of Bieber Fever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfIHzlcu3fo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Great...first Lady Gaga copies Madonna's "Express Yourself", now she's copying Bieber's stage moves.

Before you respond, Juliet, I'm only kidding.

Don't know the Lady's reason, but apparently Justin Bieber had spaghetti & meatballs and a glass of milk before the concert. Oooooh, not a very smart pre-game meal.

Will vomiting now become the latest rage among teeny-bopper acts?

Edited by Strider

David she is getting "fluffy"

not hating on your girl there just sayin'... Fluffy works too. Maybe she told her handlers to fly off and now she does what she wants including bacon sandwiches and bon bons. No doubt I regard her as one of the most photogenic in the past 5 years.

David she is getting "fluffy"

not hating on your girl there just sayin'... Fluffy works too. Maybe she told her handlers to fly off and now she does what she wants including bacon sandwiches and bon bons. No doubt I regard her as one of the most photogenic in the past 5 years.

Well her dad has his own Italian restaurant, so that has helped put the weight on as well. She claims she is dieting now. I saw a new big book on her at barnes and noble the other night and it has all kinds of great backstage shots in bed and in a bath tub etc and then shows her with see thru bras- scrumptious.

Edited by DavidZoso

• 2 months later...

Looks like her talent and flamboyancy mixed well with Mick and the boys! Hope Madonna never sang with another group, or worse The Stones, or it'll be another one for the list - not!

Don't worry Walter. Even if Madonna did, it's not something I would blame or begrudge Lady Gaga for doing also. This is the fault of the Stones...it's been their MO for the last 20 years.

In their craven and desperate attempts to appeal to the younger generations and make it appear that they're still relevant and hip to the kids(this is why they hire models to populate the front rows of their concerts so Mick's ego is assuaged that young women still want him), the Stones never miss a chance to have whatever the female flavour-of-the-year is appear with them...usually on "Honky Tonk Women". Over the years, I have seen Sheryl Crow, Christina Aguilara, Norah Jones, and now Lady Gaga join the Stones on stage. I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna also was on that list.

Katy Perry should be next.

• 4 weeks later...

No, the show was in BC - she lives near Toronto, I believe. Gaga will be coming down the west coast, near you Strider, next! Won't be east until end of Feb, beginning of March.

Yes, I know. I'm trying to convince my brother to let me take my nieces to see her.

Hi Strider and Walter:

I feel so guilty....I knew she was starting the tour up again early in the new year but did not realize that it started on Jan 11th..I've been so pre-occupied with family stuff....

Oh.....I shall cry all night. I missed sending well wishes for her opening night here in the Great White North....

I hope I am forgiven, Gaga

Juliet