Kennedy shot from Appolo rocket?

Matjaz1

My theory is, that since the Appolo program was started by Kennedy and since the Appolo rocket was only six years and a few thousands miles away from the assassination site in Dallas, that Kennedy was shot from the Appolo rocket that in 1969 took the first astronauts to the moon, as there was obviously a Bruce Lee Harvey Oswald on the rocket who is reported to have Afganistan roots from 2001 New york bombing of The Twin towers and also obviously there is a connection to Zep, as John Paul Jones wrote the string arrangemts for R.E.M. Automatic for the people album, that included the song Man on the moon!

Any thought you would normally want to share!??

Edit: Oh and it's Apollo, right!? Sorry for this strange abnormality in this post!

Well to turn your eyes back to normal position, here is a fact, not a theory, namely that the biggest Slovenian rock singer Vlado Kreslin had a band called Apollo in his teenage years and he was a drummer there and

like many young people at that time, he wrote to Werner von Braun, developer of the Apollo rockets for Nasa, who before that worked for Hitler in the V1 nad V2 programme, but Kreslin didn't write to him to ask about the rockets, he wanted sponsorship hahaha!

And also I would like to say how nice it was, that I could share my music with this world wide Zeppelin community, even if my singing wasn't that good at the start and there was a bit of arguing and some negative comments!

In the old days if Zeppelin were at a radio show and fans would listen, no DJ would probably even play a fan song or cover by a fan, even if he would think it's very good, but now someone can share their music with the biggest Zep fans!

Quite a few peole liked it and most didn't write anything at all, they just listend and read and I would like to thank especially to both of these groups of people, it's certainly feels better to have a good comment or no comment at all haha, then a bad one, but I can take critiicsm too hehe!

There have been many fascinating shows on the Kennedy assasination and there is even mystery to RFK's death. I am really surprised they did not ever get more info out of Siran Siran. what does that jerk have to lose now? If he has more to the story? As for the JFK I am still not 100 % convinced Oswald acted alone. I am fairly sure he was the only shooter but the always mysterious grassy knoll will never die. It was a damn shame to say the very least. If there were any death bed confessions with any substance to them don't you think they would have come by now?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived