Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Olympiakos2171

You Know What Sucks

Its not me.......but I know of someone who had a ticket and had a heart attack the Friday before the show. He's doing fine now! But if that's not an impetus for the boys to tour I don't know what is.

I almost got hit by a car the afternoon of the show. Since they drive on the wrong side and all ( :P ), I wasn't looking where I needed to look as I began to step into the road. At the last second, I turned my head and was able to avoid an on coming car by inches! Of course if I were hit, I probably would have ended up in the hospital instead of at the concert. Ouch! That would have been the worst!

I almost got hit by a car the afternoon of the show. Since they drive on the wrong side and all ( :P ), I wasn't looking where I needed to look as I began to step into the road. At the last second, I turned my head and was able to avoid an on coming car by inches! Of course if I were hit, I probably would have ended up in the hospital instead of at the concert. Ouch! That would have been the worst!

Yeah, feh feh, damn brits and their strange habits, right?

Yeah, feh feh, damn brits and their strange habits, right?

yeah, like us staging the biggest rock comeback gig in history yeah....... :D

Well I was in Paris, with work so I could not attend, I wanted to but was so busy,so maybe they will tour, hope so.