Robert Plant Presents Sensational Space Shifters – London Concert Announcement

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

Robert Plant Presents Sensational Space Shifters will be performing at the HMV Forum, London, Thursday July 12th.

Tickets are priced at £40 & £45 and are available from 0843 221 0100 / www.hmv.com

Tickets on sale from 9:00a.m. Friday May 4th

http://www.robertpla...space-shifters/

Have my ticket, can't wait! Seems far more up my street than the Band of Joy was. Not that I disliked Band of Joy but Justin and Robert are mindblowing together. When JuJu supported the Band of Joy a couple of years back remember thinking how amazing it would be if Robert did something with them. Wonder what the setlist will be and if it'll feature a fair few Strange Sensation tracks seeing as its (pretty much) the same band.

Have my ticket, can't wait! Seems far more up my street than the Band of Joy was. Not that I disliked Band of Joy but Justin and Robert are mindblowing together. When JuJu supported the Band of Joy a couple of years back remember thinking how amazing it would be if Robert did something with them. Wonder what the setlist will be and if it'll feature a fair few Strange Sensation tracks seeing as its (pretty much) the same band.

Billy played with them in Liverpool and Paris when I saw them supporting BOJ

Poster looks sublime, really can't wait for this show. The clips from the rockwell show a few years back are breathtaking.

I was at that, the acts were great, pity about the so called celeb presenters.

Archived