VAN HALEN!

Toronto Zeppelin

Sammy Hagar: 'I Would Love to Make Another Record With Van Halen'

Sammy's statement is more than likely a great way to drum up business for his book.

The Van Halen comment will make huge headlines and make people aware that the book is coming out.

I'm not sure the fans could handle another Sammy replaces Roth deal.

Sammy's statement is more than likely a great way to drum up business for his book.

The Van Halen comment will make huge headlines and make people aware that the book is coming out.

I'm not sure the fans could handle another Sammy replaces Roth deal.

Not to mention that the latest VH news has them back in the studio with Roth.

Yeah so even if Hagar does work with VH again,

it wouldn't happen for a couple years.

Sammy still sounds great at his age, but Van Halen with a frontman

that is past retirement age, just seems odd.

I really don't think there's any such thing as "retirement age" when it comes to music in general or rock n' roll specifically. Plus, there's this part of the interview where Hagar comes clean on the "90 percent chance" thing:

You really think there's a 90 percent chance?

There's no rumor. There’s no reason to say, "Yes, I’ve got this vibe going on." Right now, zero chance. When my book comes out, zero for a while. But someday, before we all die, fuck yeah. We might be in our nineties though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Hahaha, Gary Cherone, the LAMEST FRONTMAN EVER!!! If he's not, he's pretty damn close.

I remember a friend and I watching some award show or something and VH Mk III was playing, and he did that same move...we both fell out of our chairs laughing.

What a putz!

Nope. But you've given me an idea for ANOTHER thread...

... 'What's the shittiest 'Biggest Band In The World' there's ever been?'

:hysterical:

Close!

No...you fooled me...I thought you were going to start a "Band with the Shortest Reign as a Big Band" thread, and that obviously was Dire Straights, who became massive with Brothers in Arms.

Then swept to obscurity and cut-out land as everyone got sick of the record, the endless videos, and finally, the band themselves. Within a year, their popularity plummeted.

And millions of used copies of Brothers in Arms gather dust in record stores across the land.

Edited by Strider