Robert Plant and the Sensational Spaceshifters in Gloucester, 5.8.12.

I filmed this song too so won't post it. A good night out in Gloucester. No new songs in the set but a mix of reworkings of Stange Sensation, Zep, some John Mayall, and Patti Griffin played a couple of songs too. A true warm up 1st type of show really but a lot of fun and Robert seemed to enjoy himself given his banter between songs.

Set lists were around but I didn't have one but I am sure they will surface soon. Looking forward to the London show in July.

Set list that I found on the net goes as follows:

18 Hammers/ Tin Pan Valley/ 44/ Four Sticks/ Hey Joe (Juldeh intro)/ Bron-Y-Aur (stomp)/ No Bad News/ Standing/ Black Dog/ Somebody Knocking/ Witch Doctor/ WLL/Bury My Body/ Song To The Siren/Gallows Pole.

Set list that I found on the net goes as follows:

18 Hammers/ Tin Pan Valley/ 44/ Four Sticks/ Hey Joe (Juldeh intro)/ Bron-Y-Aur (stomp)/ No Bad News/ Standing/ Black Dog/ Somebody Knocking/ Witch Doctor/ WLL/Bury My Body/ Song To The Siren/Gallows Pole.

One fan review I've read said he did a mashup of "Whole Lotta Love" and "Who Do You Love".

The show last night was great! Robert really seemed to be enjoying himself and the band were awesome.

If anyone fancies checking out a great Led Zeppelin tribute band, come and see Hats off to Led Zeppelin this weekend:

Friday 11th May at the Nottingham Arts Theatre

Saturday 12th May at the Billingham forum

Sunday 13th May at the Music in the Park festival in Thame.

Cheers!

If anyone fancies checking out a great Led Zeppelin tribute band, come and see Hats off to Led Zeppelin this weekend:

Friday 11th May at the Nottingham Arts Theatre

Saturday 12th May at the Billingham forum

Sunday 13th May at the Music in the Park festival in Thame.

Cheers!

Please confine your spam to other threads that are devoted to promoting your band. Please and thank you.

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Which thread should I be promoting my gigs in? Sorry to cause any offence but I was a the show last night and it was brilliant! Just wanted to let any Robert Plant fans out thereknow that we are keeping the music of Led Zeppelin live and alive, just like Robert is doing, but in a different way.

Jahfin, thanks for posting Song To The Siren...truly beautiful.

ledded1, I can only imagine how great this was live..wished I could have been you last night!

reswati, thanks for the set list and the additional songs posted.

:peace:

Haven't been on here since ... well, forever. Hi reswati! I was at the gig too - in fact, the "Gallows Pole" clip above is mine, and the reason for the video jigging up and down is that the floor was bouncing beneath my feet, in spite of my best efforts to stand still. As ledded1 has said, it was a great, fun night, with Robert in good, relaxed form. There was a "loose" feel to the band, as you would expect for a first gig. Looking forward to seeing them in London in July too. Dave Lewis of Tight But Loose has posted a nice review of the gig which you can read on his website http://www.tightbutloose.co.uk/tblweb09/?p=14244 and there's a photo of the setlist on there as well. The actual setlist played did vary slightly from the printed version which was retrieved from the stage, though.

Archived