Five pictures of Jimmy in a box... £7000?

woz70

17 hours ago, White Phone said:

I'm plenty emotionally invested...for the past 40+ years. 

That Page and his Led Zeppelin gave us such great music that we're all here 36 years following the end of the band, speaks decisively to the quality and timelessness of that music.  Clearly, he gave us something pretty special. 

I guess my point is that whatever he does or doesn't give now, at age 73...well, we can be upset about it (and I have been at times)...but when his epitaph is written, the irritations about his never recorded second solo album and things he sold on his website likely won't be mentioned.  And even if they are, they will be dusty details eventually scattered to the wind.  All that will remain in the end...is the music. 

And for that, he owes no one any apologies.

I want to shake your hand.

18 hours ago, White Phone said:

I'm plenty emotionally invested...for the past 40+ years. 

That Page and his Led Zeppelin gave us such great music that we're all here 36 years following the end of the band, speaks decisively to the quality and timelessness of that music.  Clearly, he gave us something pretty special. 

I guess my point is that whatever he does or doesn't give now, at age 73...well, we can be upset about it (and I have been at times)...but when his epitaph is written, the irritations about his never recorded second solo album and things he sold on his website likely won't be mentioned.  And even if they are, they will be dusty details eventually scattered to the wind.  All that will remain in the end...is the music. 

And for that, he owes no one any apologies.

He's still alive and we're dealing with the here and now; not the history books in 100 years time.

I didn't ask him to apologise; only to treat his fans with the respect they deserve.

On 12/18/2016 at 9:25 PM, Ross62 said:

1.2006-NECA-Jimmy-Page-Led-Zeppelin-7-Figure.jpg2.s-l225.jpg3.jimmypage.jpg                                            4.51sJ1PRxovL.jpg5.418XBHBAF4L._SY300_.jpg

Taking orders now.All major cards accepted.

PM me for payment details.

I will only be interested in the JP with the white dragon suit and sunglasses, ala 1977. Thank You.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:44 AM, Buford T Justice said:

I used to be a fantastic law enforcement agent, perhaps the best.  I revolutionised the role of law enforcement some say, and was top of my game for well over a decade. Buford T Justice had quite a reputation!

Then it all fell apart. Some guy called The Bandit arrived and me and my team were derided overnight, seen as overblown dinosaurs. I retired from public view after a team member passed away after binging on coffee and doughnuts, and for a few years nursed a hitherto undisclosed Cod Liver Oil addiction. I occasionally emerged from retirement to see if the old magic was there - the flame occasionally flickered but could never be sustained. My dexterity to quickly cuff a crim had diminished. Now I spend most of my time talking about my most famous exploits - a four hour siege in Boston and 5 night residency at Earls Court lost property department particular favourites. I have also now featured on the cover of Law Enforcement Monthly and Coppers Journal, hilding my trusty handcuffs and double-shafted truncheon (not a euphemism) on more occasions than the number of spectacular arrests I actually became famous for. I rerelease Bufords Top Badguy Busts  for the 15th time this week, just in time for a Christmas cash in. This time round there's alternative means of beating out a criminal confession shown to whet the purist's appetites.

I regularly talk about getting the team back together, like the old days, baiting the hook to keep the interest going amongst the fans (egos never die even if skills fade). I've also got several past relationships to pay for, and a blossoming ongoing romance with a young professional sudoku puzzle compiler to consider. 

Just one more go at getting the team together and heading out there to bust the Bandit is all I really want.......but until that time, if it ever really will,  please keep buying my rehashed attempts at past glories. Signed limited edition photos of my good self from a variety of forensic photographers from days of yore are available now. 

That's the chance you take when you let Rosco P, Coltrane steal your thunder.  Suddenly, you're left holding onto your CB radio handset in a smartphone world.

12 hours ago, The Rover said:

I will only be interested in the JP with the white dragon suit and sunglasses, ala 1977. Thank You.

I regret to inform that these are the only "five pictures of Jimmy in a box" that I have.

And still only £7000!

Archived