Led Zeppelin on BBC food show

Either I was hallucinating (and I don't take drugs) or I was drunk (I hadn't touched a drop) but, my wife was watching BBC's "Come dine with me" and one one of the "cooks" turn to entertain the rest of the other "chefs".............apparently they have four people every night trying to win £1,000. Led Zeppelins' "Heartbreaker" was playing in the background, I asked my wife and she said that he had been a roadie for many years including U2. Anybody else catch this????

Either I was hallucinating (and I don't take drugs) or I was drunk (I hadn't touched a drop) but, my wife was watching BBC's "Come dine with me" and one one of the "cooks" turn to entertain the rest Led Zeppelins' "Heartbreaker" was playing in the background, I asked my wife and she said that he had been a roadie for many years including U2. Anybody else catch this????

I saw the BBC Saturday Morning Kitchen programme on 12/05/2012, and they were playing LZ in the background, but I am sure it was WLL.

It may well have been a repeat, but this show is on every weeknight, Monday to Friday I couldn't swear to what track it was but you know how it is ......You immediately recognise a page riff. To be honest I wasn't watching it but I was in the same room, and suddenly my ears pricked up.

It may well have been a repeat, but this show is on every weeknight, Monday to Friday I couldn't swear to what track it was but you know how it is ......You immediately recognise a page riff. To be honest I wasn't watching it but I was in the same room, and suddenly my ears pricked up.

Joe,

The show you were watching is different from the one that is shown on a Saturday morning. This Saturday, while one of the professional chefs was doing a demo in the kitchen, they played Whole Lotta Love in the background. Like yourself, it drew my attention. Maybe someone in the BBC's food programme department is a fan? :)

there was a BBC show about the 70s recently, i heard In The Light on more than one occasion, is it OK to use Zep commercially now? has Jimmy backed down? does the petty cash tin need topping up? Book, £400 reissues £100+ photos £1000 an album, £7, man is making money left right and center without breaking a string!

Joe

Thankfully the BBC hasn't stooped so low as to have such utter drivel on it's channels. I believe the said "entertainment" is on channel 4 with more repeats for the otherwised intellectually challenged on More 4.

As henrybonzo points out the BBC have indeed had a programme about the 70's which concluded last night and it has been brilliant. Plenty of Zepp music on there as I have already mentioned on this forum

Archived