Led Zeppelin did not to Youtube and iPad

whyssh

Led Zeppelin cancel yours vídeos for iPad in Youtube... It is for the money? It's a big fake. Many people want to continue enjoying these videos with no restrictions on our devices. not fair, spent many years making money with their music, this is a bad decision.

Led Zeppelin cancel yours vídeos for iPad in Youtube... It is for the money? It's a big fake. Many people want to continue enjoying these videos with no restrictions on our devices. not fair, spent many years making money with their music, this is a bad decision.

...Are you saying you've "spent many years making money with their music," only to now be messed over, or that they have? Either way, they're in the right - you're in the wrong.

I think he means they, not him.

Some videos on youtube aren't avaible to play on mobile devices by choice of the publisher. I don't understand why, they are avaible on the computer...what's the difference? It gets a little annoying sometimes.

• Administrators

Some videos on youtube aren't avaible to play on mobile devices by choice of the publisher. I don't understand why, they are avaible on the computer...what's the difference? It gets a little annoying sometimes.

On the offical LZ channel?

Archived