Jimmys website

It just proves how rubbish Jimmys' website is and how little imput he has in it. Todays offering is "on this day May 25th 1975 it's the last run of 9 Earls Courts concerts. Yes indeed folks the band apparently played 9 shows at Earls Court !!! Good grief?

It just proves how rubbish Jimmys' website is and how little imput he has in it. Todays offering is "on this day May 25th 1975 it's the last run of 9 Earls Courts concerts. Yes indeed folks the band apparently played 9 shows at Earls Court !!! Good grief?

The picture is cool looking at least.

Is there any way to get in touch with Jimmy and say that we, the fan base, are all fed up with the constant errors on his website ?

Doesn't he realize at any time that this lack of serious and professionalism is spoiling his reputation ?

Is there any way to get in touch with Jimmy and say that we, the fan base, are all fed up with the constant errors on his website ?

Doesn't he realize at any time that this lack of serious and professionalism is spoiling his reputation ?

Seaweed Gate,

If you login to the JimmyPage.com website, go to the bottom of the page and you will find 'feedback'. Click on there, and a feedback form appears. I've copied a section of it below:-

Feedback

Welcome to the Feedback section of JimmyPage.com. Here you can submit any thoughts, opinions or feedback that you may have about the website or log any errors which you have found.

Unfortunately, we cannot respond individually to all emails received, however all Feedback submissions will be read and they will be used to help inform and improve the website.

Seaweed Gate,

If you login to the JimmyPage.com website, go to the bottom of the page and you will find 'feedback'. Click on there, and a feedback form appears. I've copied a section of it below:-

Feedback

Welcome to the Feedback section of JimmyPage.com. Here you can submit any thoughts, opinions or feedback that you may have about the website or log any errors which you have found.

Unfortunately, we cannot respond individually to all emails received, however all Feedback submissions will be read and they will be used to help inform and improve the website.

Not so sure about this! A possible failing effort or there lack of any is the result!

Seaweed Gate,

Feedback

Kenog, thanks for pointing me the right direction : I believe if there's enough people doing the same kind of demands about the accuracy of details given, they should take notice, at least. I'll do my duty.

What do you all want? Good grief, if it isn't one thing its another.

Is it too much to ask that the information at least be accurate? Maybe we are all wrong and there were 9 shows at Earls Court...

• 1 month later...

Now that JP's website has been up for one year it looks as though they're recycling previous "on this day" postings from the past year. Disappointing to say the least. Recycle seems to be the theme from the Page camp. Nothing new.

I'm sure in 100 years time Page's bio will read, "Genre-defining guitarist. Producer, and artist. Leader of one of the 2 or 3 most important bands of the rock era. His website had, like, tons of inaccuracies."

Dramatic much?

Why bother with Page's website? The "On this day" feature is just old stuff. You can get all the up to date Page / Zep news on this forum.

I think Jimmy' past is a treasure, you can discover so many facets of Jimmy in there. I'm greatful

I think Jimmy' past is a treasure, you can discover so many facets of Jimmy in there. I'm greatful

If you have saved everyone of the OTD since the beginning, you know they have been done before. I honastly would feel better if he kept it updated and even added new pictures, etc. This is only my opinion. His statement at the beginning said that if 'you miss a day -- it's gone',(only until year later, I guess). I want the site to be sucessful. I love it and I want Jimmy to make it grow to be the classy site that it is. :D Not a 'black hole,' as this OTD loop has been called. I am grateful for the site too. And am trying not to be dissapointed. It's like reading Jimmy telling his own story -- a little everyday.

• 5 months later...

Considering the start of the '66 Yardbirds tour, and the first American Zep tour, I'm starting to get the impression that James might be a bit of a Grinch.

Manager Peter Grant perhaps as Jimmy had only been in The Yardbirds less than six months when the band departed for the US on Christmas Eve '66.

Archived