John Paul Jones Looked the Best

I may be partial, because he's always been my fave zep man...but JPJ still looks hot and hasn't aged that much. He's also the most talented bass player in the world and keyboardist extradionare. cAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD FROM 12/10!!!!!!

LOVE YOU JONESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be partial, because he's always been my fave zep man...but JPJ still looks hot and hasn't aged that much ( i mean of the original members). He's also the most talented bass player in the world and keyboardist extradionare. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD FROM 12/10!!!!!!

LOVE YOU JONESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

check this virtuoso out!!! Jonesy is way more than a bass player. He's a technical wizard who always was/is ahead of his time.

http://www.stryder.de/jpj/jpjf_09.jpg

Yeah, he looks like he stopped aging at about 45. It doesn't even look like he dyes his hair. Comparing how Page has aged vs. Jones is as much of an endorsement of avoiding substance abuse as any.

forget all that stuff about how they look there 60 jones is one of the best musicians off all time one fourth of the band

Despite the white hair I think Jimmy looks a lot better now than he did in the late 70s.

But back to JPJ. He is ageless. He looks like he keeps himself in better shape now than he did in the 70s even.

Oh yeah, Jimmy looks a TON better than in the late '70s...it makes me sad to see him so skinny in pictures from then. He looks nice & healthy now! I think he lost some weight since...whenever that was - 80s? 90s? where he was looking a little chubby for a while. And I like his white hair - I think it looks cool!

But anyway, JP looks 10 years younger than he really is. It's so nice to see him back onstage with Robert and Jimmy; the songs just aren't the same without him!

You people are nuts. I felt bad for JPJ. he is turing into an old man. I saw a recent interview with him, and he could barely get his thoughts together, and his voice turned into an old man voice. I was shocked. He seems to have went from young looking and composed, to old, real old.

They better tour soon.

http://www.stryder.de/jpj/jpjf_11.jpg

another one from the fantastic gallery of Steve A. Jones

WOW..................what the hay??? this guy is something else.

Just in the small chance his people visit here,

Dear John,

Please come to California on your next tour and please include Sacramento (or Bay Area). There is a perfect place to play in Sacto called the Community Center.

We'd love to see you here!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Madison D.

Yep, he sure got the right genes! Good ol' Jonesy... I love that pic of him with the triple...thingy there. (what is that...looks like a mandolin, twelve-string, and six-string, right? awesome.)

Yes, I believe that's what it is...I've left a message on Jonesy's board

www.johnpauljones.com

asking for a complete equipment list....he must have so much !!!!!!! since he must plays both keyboards and strings. He's a multi-musicianal! :D

If I get an answer I'll post it here.

Madi.

You people are nuts. I felt bad for JPJ. he is turing into an old man. I saw a recent interview with him, and he could barely get his thoughts together, and his voice turned into an old man voice. I was shocked. He seems to have went from young looking and composed, to old, real old.

They better tour soon.

drunk,

i somehow picture you trying to get to that tour with nappies for elders and needing assistance walking by your attitude! i think i detect a bit of the green eyed monster here..because jpj was just on stage for all of us to see the clips and many saw him live and he does not look old not past 50 so get over it.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I received some info on that triple guitar from JPJ site:

It's called a Triple Neck Guitar, built by Andy Manson in about 1975....

6-string at the bottom, 12-string in the middle and 8-string mandolin on top...

See

http://www.andymanson.co.uk

for details...

PS: I don't mean to say the others didn't look good too ...... Jimmy looks healthier than I've seen him in a long time...I'm glad he seems to be taking care of himself. He'll always be the coolest guitarist and Robert hasn't lost any of his appeal or vocal talents!

And Jason ROCKED.

we are so lucky to have the ZEP! I'm watching for the 100th time it seems as I write this...Zeppelin Live on VH1 Classics. . . only one Zep ever!

Archived