If you could change something you did in the past, what would it be?

joe (Liverpool)

There are lots of things I regret doing and many that I wish I had done.

But the one thing I would change is more a case of What If.

I’m not going into detail, but someone very close to me died and I will always wonder if I could have done something different that may have changed the outcome. Maybe, maybe not, but I will always have that thought in my mind.

There are lots of things I regret doing and many that I wish I had done.

But the one thing I would change is more a case of What If.

I’m not going into detail, but someone very close to me died and I will always wonder if I could have done something different that may have changed the outcome. Maybe, maybe not, but I will always have that thought in my mind.

yes, i suspect there are many that have that on their minds .... i lost my mother to cancer when she was only 41, and i 13 ....

By changing just one thing, you change everything. So, for me to change one would change all...not worth it in my opinion. I think about this often lately, I have no idea why. Take a left turn where you normally take a right, and fate is up ahead waiting for you.

By changing just one thing, you change everything. So, for me to change one would change all...not worth it in my opinion. I think about this often lately, I have no idea why. Take a left turn where you normally take a right, and fate is up ahead waiting for you.

Bingo, I agree! Looking at my life there are so many instances where I really went against the norm, lived on the edge, made poor, pitiful, asnine choices and generally had really crappy things come my way because of it!

But I have had more than my share of pretty awesome moments!

I have a career that on the best day makes my heart soar and on the worst makes me insane!

I am blessed with an absolutly amazing family, friends, and a thrill ride,roller coaster, laugh-out-loud, crazy husband who I wouldn't trade for anything in this world!

I could not change a thing in fear I would lose these treasures!

And, I would not be who I am today without my hard-earned battle scars!

By changing just one thing, you change everything.

I could not change a thing in fear I would lose these treasures!

That sums it up perfectly for those who wish they hadn't married. If you had children, they wouldn't exist in your changed world.

oh yes, i know about the fact that we wouldn't have our children, but this is a fantasy thread, and my fantasy would have been to let him hold my hand, which would have led to us kissing goodnight, which would have led to another date, which would have led to more dates, marriage, kids and heaven for the last 36 years!!!!!

I would change nothing except giving up playing music for someone who supposedly loves you "for who you are", only to get caught up in materialistic endeavours that ultimately destroyed a family unit. Having everything always going right is an impossibility and even if it did we would not grow as human beings. Life, be in it.

I would change nothing except giving up playing music for someone who supposedly loves you "for who you are", only to get caught up in materialistic endeavours that ultimately destroyed a family unit. Having everything always going right is an impossibility and even if it did we would not grow as human beings. Life, be in it.

you had a ten years gone woman too, hey reggie?

Archived