Euro 2012 Some good matches this week

LedZeppfan77

Now you're just being negative. Haven't you heard, Carroll's in the team?

Thanks MM. I believe so. But listen to the press conferances and when someone says " we'll hit them on the break" it dosen't fill you with confidence does it? Anyway the big man will be there for the long ball, so fondly loved by this team.

Listen it's not schadenfreude. I would like to see England progress but i just think we don't have the players - this year anyway.

Thanks MM. I believe so. But listen to the press conferances and when someone says " we'll hit them on the break" it dosen't fill you with confidence does it? Anyway the big man will be there for the long ball, so fondly loved by this team.

Listen it's not schadenfreude. I would like to see England progress but i just think we don't have the players - this year anyway.

But you think they will win today dont you? I picked them and France to win today.

But you think they will win today dont you? I picked them and France to win today.

Wrongo Boyo...it was Joe from Liverpool who predicted England to win. Chillumpuffer had it Sweden 1 England 0.

Tough call man. Sweden have been a stumbling block on many an occasion for England. Sorry to be Liberal on this but my heart says yes but my head says no. For what it's worth I will stand on my previous prediction: England 0 - Sweden 1.

Thunder and Lightning heavy heavy rain....Bloody 'ell it aint 'alf coming down....Ukraine v France match delayed, not for too long hopefully. Suppose the safety of the players comes first....Commentator has just said if the match is called off there are contingency plans for the match to be played tomorrow.

I want Andy Carrol to start tonight, as he will be in the box and heading the ball unlike Welbeck. However I did underestimate our team this year, should have played that Ox Chamberlin kid though, he really was on top form last match, hope we saw more of him tonight. Carrol is hardly a godsend however and playing him instead of AOC is fucking stupid. We won't get thrashed but we'll hardly be jumping for joy, I hope this whole "fine" with drawing crap stops as well.

The Seven Nation Army chant is starting to piss me off. It's almost as bad as those zazazoola things or whatever they were called that plagued the Wold Cup.

What I am finding humorous is you seem to be picking the games better than the fans around here are....good picks today!

:thumbsup:

What I am finding humorous is you seem to be picking the games better than the fans around here are....good picks today!

:thumbsup:

I thought I was dead. When down 2-1 I will admit it looked bleak. England, what a game. I hit a four teamer and a two teamer, France and England and won $200. I have now taken Germany, Portugal in upcoming games. Yes, Portugal over the Netherlands. and a light shot with Croatia to beat the Italians.

If anyone missed the highlights of this game, watch them. Its worth it.

Portugal will not beat Holland, and Croatia will not beat Italy. Trust me.

You know, I might start betting against England to soften the blow if we lose. You've got me hooked, you goddamn pusher! Got any spare meds? :P;)

Who's your daddy? I am. Who is picking all the winners? I am. Of course I have meds. Shall I use a passenger pidgeon to send a few?

Ok, my bets are down for the weekend. Germany, Portugal, England and France. Bet two team parlays with those in different combinations. I like Germany big time over Denmark. And I really like Portugal to knock off the Dutch. Croatia scares me. I am staying clear of that one. Spain is due to get knocked off.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that Germany will be in the Euro 2012 final. I've been rooting for that team since the 2010 World Cup and I hope they just win it all in this Euro 2012 contest!

No question they are a very good hard working side who in Gomez and Klose , have two excellent finishers and that's an absolute must at this level. I have some doubts about the Germans though. Ozil is the key to their attack and come the knockout round, I've gotta feeling better opposition will shut the boy down

Drats! Germany blew multiple scoring chances there in the first half! So since both games are on simultaneously, which one are you watching: Germany - Denmark or Portugal - Netherlands?

What's with all this 'Deutschland uber alles' crap, btw? Even Freddy Nietzsche thought that line sucked.

And look where it got him...TOT! :P

Drats! Germany blew multiple scoring chances there in the first half! So since both games are on simultaneously, which one are you watching: Germany - Denmark or Portugal - Netherlands?

And look where it got him...TOT! :P

I am confident Germany will score. But I am hoping Portugal prevails. Will they go to penalty kicks? Or is is not yet time for that?

Archived