The "Holy Grail" of Zep Concert Photos Needing to be Unearthed!

And You Know How It Is?

The two BIG ONES:

1. Tempe 1977
  2. Seattle Pop Festival - July 1969

Other contenders we are anxiously waiting to see released/found/unearthed:

• any 1968 concert photo between the frist show in Denmark in September 1968 to the start of the first US Tour in December 1968 (could include the first ever US date: Denver), although I think Sam has posted a Marquee London photo from either October or December 1968 (and used to be the first photo seen when enetering the website)
  • Indianapolis 1977
  • Portland and Denver from the 1972 tour
  • Minneapolis 1975 (rehearsal photos, none of actual concert)

What other Zep concerts?

There is only one known photo from the BBC series of concerts.

For years,I've often imagined what the band looked like on stage while listening to the BBC shows.

Apparently there was a 'no camera' policy throughout the BBC studios but I find it hard to believe that not a single fan was able to snap a few shots over the course of these concerts..

It doesn't make sense...

The two BIG ONES:

1. Tempe 1977
  2. Seattle Pop Festival - July 1969

Other contenders we are anxiously waiting to see released/found/unearthed:

• any 1968 concert photo between the frist show in Denmark in September 1968 to the start of the first US Tour in December 1968 (could include the first ever US date: Denver), although I think Sam has posted a Marquee London photo from either October or December 1968 (and used to be the first photo seen when enetering the website)
  • Indianapolis 1977
  • Portland and Denver from the 1972 tour
  • Minneapolis 1975 (rehearsal photos, none of actual concert)

What other Zep concerts?

Although they aren't the best but I posted a thread of Indianapolis 1977 already. I have 14 more shows and 1977 will be complete except Tempe.

Although they aren't the best but I posted a thread of Indianapolis 1977 already. I have 14 more shows and 1977 will be complete except Tempe.

Wow, thanks David, I don't know how I missed your Indy '77 post, but just looked at them and those are great photos, so one less show to cross off this missing footage list!

Amazing you will have every 1977 show documented except Tempe! I have to believe someone has photos of this show somewhere!!!

Archived