Sky Watch

betteremily

The String theory is was divised to account for the fact that the accepted model, Einstein's equation does not fit black holes. What the string theory states is then there must be an alternative universe that has different rules. It is all hypothetical and needs a shitload of work on the model to be considered valid.

Maybe your 4.0 mind can shed a litte light on the likelihood of intelligent life. What say you Rick?

I did not mention it to sound arrogant or brag, simply to state that I do have more than a 4th grade level knowledge on the subject. Do you and Slave believe in ghosts? Or lets say, the supernatural? Just curious. I say there is a high liklihood that other life must be out there given the incredible and seemingly endless universe out there. All those galaxies, planets must have life supporting situations like we have on Earth. I do not believe there is life in our Solar System outside of Earth. Now at least. But I do believe there has to be life out there far far away. Whether any of it is more intelligent than a dog or a dolphin is a guess, but my guess, or hypothesis if you will, says yes.

I remember the Ghost to the post game. Dave Casper of the Oakland Raiders in Old Memorial Stadium beat the Colts to go to the Super Bowl. That game still haunts me.

But I find this alien life mystery very interesting. Do you think they have mind control to keep us from understanding their plan?

I remember the Ghost to the post game. Dave Casper of the Oakland Raiders in Old Memorial Stadium beat the Colts to go to the Super Bowl. That game still haunts me.

But I find this alien life mystery very interesting. Do you think they have mind control to keep us from understanding their plan?

I will take that as a NO

You two sound like an old married couple!! LOL :lol: Time for me to come in here and save the day. Now I will do some reading I have promised to do

i could never marry someone so argumentative and childish as black dawg seems to be. ( i get that you are only joking, ledzepfan77 :) )

i could never marry someone so argumentative and childish as black dawg seems to be. ( i get that you are only joking, ledzepfan77 :) )

Of course I am joking. BD thinks I am being arrogant i suppose when I tell him my background in Astronomy. I am only trying to inform him that I have more than the average Joe's knowledge of these discussions. I am not saying I have any hard answers. Who does? Is there life out there? We can only guess at the moment. I suppose some day they will find something Earth shattering, maybe a fossilized amoeba from an asteroid? I can only hope for more, like a signal.

This is skywatch, bud. Keep your head up. We have the Jets to shot down this evening. You have to wait in line for your ass whooping. Take a number, while you're at it.

BD, you are the one that posted a hockey player. I see you play them tonight. You cant honestly think the Caps are as good as the Sabres? Back on topic, Darth Vader plays for the Rangers.