Sky Watch

betteremily

Those are some great shots I love the one of the Delmarva peninsula and Tidewater Virginia. The Chesapeake Bay tunnel Bridge is clearly visible. That is a great ride. If you have never taken it, you may want to add it to the bucket list. I took it, when it was only 2 lanes in the 80's in my VW Beetle.

article-2273936-175D58A5000005DC-398_964x638.jpg

Those are some great shots I love the one of the Delmarva peninsula and Tidewater Virginia. The Chesapeake Bay tunnel Bridge is clearly visible. That is a great ride. If you have never taken it, you may want to add it to the bucket list. I took it, when it was only 2 lanes in the 80's in my VW Beetle.

Hey what are those strange lookin creatures running around with purple jersey's with a bird on them? I wonder what planet they came from?

You would also thiink they would want an ice sample to look at? If they have found ice in any region near the rover. There is so much room to cover and you just wonder how they could have stored power for so long?

perhaps they will look in other places.

stored power? you mean the rover? doesn't it use solar panels?

perhaps they will look in other places.

stored power? you mean the rover? doesn't it use solar panels?

I have not studied the technology used. You probably know more than I do on that one? IE the sun's power being used like a solar powered calculator? Or stored batteries? Not sure. I can only hope that NASA will someday return to a higher status and this current administration does not ruin that like they are ruining everything else in sight.

Any thoughts on the meteor over Russia today?

Tonight Asteroid 2012 DA14 comes close to us aswell.

2012 DA14 has passed by (as of about an hour ago) and all is well.

That one that hit Russia is interesting, lots of good footage since a lot of the population has dashboard cameras.

That asteroid has made the news again last night. National news. They say its to pass between the Earth and the moon. A bit too close for comfort and enough to make us start asking what in Gods name could we do if we were going to get hit? And can we believe without any doubt this damn thing wont hit us? I guess this one is the size of half a football field? Scary shit