Sky Watch

betteremily

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/40481898

Click here to watch video in a new link! Cue up to the 1:38:00 mark to watch the unidentified flying object appear and then vanish.

A strange, donut-shaped, transparent UFO was spotted in a video made from the NASA International Space Station (ISS) live stream on November 4, 2013.

The video, posted to USTREAM.com, lasts for about three hours. But it's around the 1:38:00 mark that the weird, ring-shaped unidentified flying object appears. After morphing into a crescent shape and changing colors for about five minutes, the object suddenly disappears from view.

The disappearance coincides with the ISS flying over the Terminator, the line separating day from night and clearly visible from space. Whoever made the video must have had a purpose. Were they aware that the object would appear during that time period?

Because the UFO changes shape and color, it doesn't seem to be a lens flare or any other object inside the space station casting a reflection on to the viewing window.

could it be this?

http://gawker.com/monster-typhoon-among-historys-largest-strongest-stor-1460366126

You know what. That's a very intelligent thought you got. I don't know if that's it for sure, but I like your keen sense of reasoning.

That would be good to look in to. I guess it's possible. Thanks ;)

thanks, mate :)

there is also this that i found ....

http://theviralpost.com/ring-ufo-caught-in-earths-orbit-hd/

Seems to be no reason for us to put a man on Mars. We have the robots and rovers that can tell us alot. If we send a man into space, perhaps it will be a non return mission destination outside of the Solar System. But it brings in alot of moral questions. Reproducing on the ship. Can it be done? How long would it take to communicate back to Earth?

The basic thing is, if man can get to the Moon again, then the next stop would be be attempting to reach Mars. It just seems to me, nobody has that drive at the moment. Maybe I grew up at a time when there was more optimism about space travel. (that does not involve blurry flying hubcaps on youtube.!) :run: :run:

The basic thing is, if man can get to the Moon again, then the next stop would be be attempting to reach Mars. It just seems to me, nobody has that drive at the moment. Maybe I grew up at a time when there was more optimism about space travel. (that does not involve blurry flying hubcaps on youtube.!) :run: :run:

there are plans to go to mars ..... but not come back!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-10/space-mars-colony-intergalactic-travel/4947138

there are plans to go to mars ..... but not come back!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-10/space-mars-colony-intergalactic-travel/4947138

Slave, that is more of a TV show type gimmick, can you imagine the "astronauts" the sort of folk who have been turned down by TV's most wanted type shows making it to Cape Canaveral let alone Olympus Mons.

According to a paper published Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, more than one in five Sun-like stars, or roughly 11 billion in the Milky Way galaxy alone, have an Earth-like planet orbiting them.

http://www.history.com/news/earth-like-planets-found-to-be-common?cmpid=Social_Facebook_TheUniverse_11082013_1

We are very confident that no intelligent life exists in our solar system. Most likely no life at all due to temperatures, other than Earth. So to find life we must go beyond our solar system. Send probes, robots out there with the capability of recieving any signal from an intelligent life form. But to find simply any type of life would be no easy task. Lets pretend for a minute a planet out there has life and its at the stage that our planet was in when the dinosaurs once roamed the planet. Retrieving this info would be very difficult and it would take many years for the signal to return to Earth. If lets say we randomly selected a planet that we could detect is within the same proximity of the Sun and our Earth, thus making it possible to sustain life based on temperature, and then send a probe there to investigate, preferably from a distance. It would take a long time to get the info back to Earth

We are very confident that no intelligent life exists in our solar system. Most likely no life at all due to temperatures, other than Earth. So to find life we must go beyond our solar system. Send probes, robots out there with the capability of recieving any signal from an intelligent life form. But to find simply any type of life would be no easy task. Lets pretend for a minute a planet out there has life and its at the stage that our planet was in when the dinosaurs once roamed the planet. Retrieving this info would be very difficult and it would take many years for the signal to return to Earth. If lets say we randomly selected a planet that we could detect is within the same proximity of the Sun and our Earth, thus making it possible to sustain life based on temperature, and then send a probe there to investigate, preferably from a distance. It would take a long time to get the info back to Earth

or ..... they can visit us, because they are millions of years ahead of us ..... :)

some clips for you

http://theviralpost.com/chris-hadfield-all-astronauts-believe-in-aliens/

Led77 what about under the ice of Europa,I am not saying yes there must be, but look what we find in our own deep oceans.

Europa is very interesting, ever since it's been proven we have life on earth that requires no sunlight, Europa has been the leading candidate for ET life in our solar system In my opinion. If there is as much volcanic activity on Europa as we believe, I see a direct comparison with the scenario we have here in our own oceans, life swarming around the vents below, never seeing the light of our Sun......if that life has or could develop intelligence to the point of communication is not relevant as far as I'm concerned, if it's there in any form, it would be the greatest discovery of our time.

I have not seen our old friend who you often had "star wars" with, Black Dawg. Very strange his absence. Yet I dug deep into the old posts here and his avatar is different than I remember. So perhaps he has popped in? It says private under last active. I did not know one could do that? As for the Big Bang I have always thought modern day scientists are far too arrogant in their theories and assumptions. I have problems with it for sure. If you believe some chain of events spurred our existence and it started with dust in a void, where did the dust come from. There has to be something there. You cannot get something from nothing. Its like trying to imagine the endless universe. It is beyond comprehension.

UFO video captured near Indiana tornado

Posted by: Alejandro Rojas November 20, 2013 0 705 Views

It is estimated that 16 tornadoes touched ground this past Sunday, wreaking havoc across Indiana and Illinois. A resident near one of these tornadoes in Noblesville, Indiana caught a strange object zipping around the tornado, despite high winds.

YouTuber Brandon B posted this description in the video:

November 17, 2013 Crazy UFO over Noblesville Indiana! It was EXTREMELY windy (tornados about 8 or so miles away!)and this thing was just zipping around like it was nothing! What is it?

The video begins showing ominous clouds churning in the sky and the sounds of emergency vehicles in the background. A single white object can be seen among the clouds moving around. The movement of the clouds indicates substantial winds, but the object moves about seemingly effortlessly.