Sky Watch

betteremily

i'm just speculating, i really don't know. it could be real.

oh yes, i am :) are you?

Not since I had a visit from two men in black, who told me to take an interest in Astronomy..

Anyway watchng TV late last year a lot of school children witnessed a test plane or something land , near their school which was in Oz in the 1950's or early 1960's. , have you heard of this.?

Not since I had a visit from two men in black, who told me to take an interest in Astronomy..

seriously? if so, do tell!

Anyway watchng TV late last year a lot of school children witnessed a test plane or something land , near their school which was in Oz in the 1950's or early 1960's. , have you heard of this.?

this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO

http://youtu.be/XY3RqMvZT0Y

That is the one, the programme I saw was one of those horrid "coming up after the break" type TV shows that have 10 minutes of content spread across a hour! Did this case ever get solved ?

Oh the other point, no I was not being serious.

Edited by Cecil.

That is the one, the programme I saw was one of those horrid "coming up after the break" type TV shows that have 10 minutes of content spread across a hour! Did this case ever get solved ?

Oh the other point, no I was not being serious.

as far as i know, it is still thought that they saw a UFO, so i guess not solved, as in, not ever proven to be military or such.

i didn't think you were serious about the men in black, but i was hoping! :)

as far as i know, it is still thought that they saw a UFO, so i guess not solved, as in, not ever proven to be military or such.

Did the teacher who took the photographs ever get published, and thank you for taking the time to find a video, Slave..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...