Sky Watch

betteremily

some of the stuff was new to me, some old.

but did you find it interesting?

No, it is a load of poppycock with added sound effects, but you get a free pass when it comes to watching the skies for this sort of stuff.. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like an increasing number of physicists now believe that traveling faster than the speed of light might be possible after all, namely, and perhaps, through the use of warp drives and space-time compression/distortion technology.

• 2 weeks later...

The majority of UFO sightings are easy to explain. Most/all of the "difficult to explain" sightings are probably top secret government aircraft. There's excellent reason to believe that the U.S./U.K./Russian militaries are all highly interested in--and may possibly have perfected--such things as anti-gravity technology, etc. Despite this, I still don't think anybody can completely deny the possibility that extraterrestrial aliens/saucers might in fact exist and be visiting earth.

One cloudy day I was riding in the car with my friend and I noticed a hole in the clouds. I looked at the sun then back at the hole and to my disbelief inside the hole I saw a giant white orb or planet I don't know! I have video of it on my phone but it appears much smaller and not as blindingly bright as it was to the my naked eye. I think I should put it on youtube. I don't know very much about this stuff.

Edited by lipslikecherries

One cloudy day I was riding in the car with my friend and I noticed a hole in the clouds. I looked at the sun then back at the hole and to my disbelief inside the hole I saw a giant white orb or planet I don't know! I have video of it on my phone but it appears much smaller and not as blindingly bright as it was to the my naked eye. I think I should put it on youtube. I don't know very much about this stuff.

yeah, please post it :)

Hi lipslikecherries,

If you're convinced you witnessed a truly bizarre and inexplicable event - and if you're friends and family have seen the video and agree -then you might indeed want to consider posting it on youtube.

Edited by Pagefan55