Sky Watch

betteremily

Thank you both for the encouragment! I have just uploaded it youtube. I'm glad I did because youtube recommended me other videos which are just like what I captured here!! They're calling it a UFO!

great video!

where did this happen, and when?

what do you think it was?

and what happened next?

great video!

where did this happen, and when?

what do you think it was?

and what happened next?

Thanks! If you go to the video on youtube I wrote in the description everything I could remember about it. I made this video several months ago. I probably should have posted it sooner but didn't think of it until I saw this thread! I don't know what happened next because we changed our direction of travel and I couldn't get a good look at it anymore. Do you think it is UFO???

Thanks! If you go to the video on youtube I wrote in the description everything I could remember about it. I made this video several months ago. I probably should have posted it sooner but didn't think of it until I saw this thread! I don't know what happened next because we changed our direction of travel and I couldn't get a good look at it anymore. Do you think it is UFO???

it is by definition a UFO. Did you ask the local police/airport air force if they had any explainations?

your you tube description does not say where this happened - country?

Edited by slave to zep

Cool video lipslikecherries!I work outside both day and at night along roadways and have seen these

"Objects" in the skies as well.They don't always have the steady straight flights like this one did.Interesting stuff to see!Thanks for sharing your video.

Cool video lipslikecherries!I work outside both day and at night along roadways and have seen these

"Objects" in the skies as well.They don't always have the steady straight flights like this one did.Interesting stuff to see!Thanks for sharing your video.

Thanks for watching my video! It's comforting to know you and others have seen this type of thing before. I have been watching videos on youtube all day. I want to know more!

Interesting that you have seen them also, do you have any ideas on what they are?

I remember as a kid seeing what I was told back then

Being satellites.These on the clearest nights can be seen

With the naked eye moving in steady paths high above.

The objects I've seen at work have unpredictable paths

And can disappear at any given moment.We can have different

Opinions of course on the subject of these objects but to me there's

A lot of space out there and with us to think we re the only intelligent

Matter/Species we maybe possibly wrong about some things up there.

I remember as a kid seeing what I was told back then

Being satellites.These on the clearest nights can be seen

With the naked eye moving in steady paths high above.

The objects I've seen at work have unpredictable paths

And can disappear at any given moment.We can have different

Opinions of course on the subject of these objects but to me there's

A lot of space out there and with us to think we re the only intelligent

Matter/Species we maybe possibly wrong about some things up there.

yes, satelites move in straight lines, I am a believer in other life forms, intelligent and otherwise. :)

All I know is I am going to watch the sky more often!

good idea :)

I always look up whenever I am outside. I have seen many moving objects at night, none during the day. I suspect 99% of them have been sattelites, but one time i saw a light follow the ISS, and then do a 180 turn and go back the other way .......

good idea :)

I always look up whenever I am outside. I have seen many moving objects at night, none during the day. I suspect 99% of them have been sattelites, but one time i saw a light follow the ISS, and then do a 180 turn and go back the other way .......

Could that have been the supply module, sent back into the atmosphere for burn up.?

Could that have been the supply module, sent back into the atmosphere for burn up.?

it was a separate light that followed the ISS, but not closely. it then suddenly just reversed and went back the other way. We don't have anything ( known ) that can do that.

Was this a naked eye sightimg Slave? because the ISS has a LEO so not a satellite.

Could it have been a bit of space junk..

yes, naked eye at night. I was watching the ISS, and saw another light heading towards it from behind, then, as if it changed its mind, it just stopped and came back the other way.

• 2 weeks later...