Sky Watch

betteremily

Very interesting to see. I am aware of how large the Sun and Jupiter are, but those that did not study Astronomy likely are not. Even more amazing are the great distances and time it would take to travel to places that could possibly sustain life.

It is difficult for our little brains to grasp any of this stuff - the universe and it's contents are an immense size.

Very cool page Julies ! I had no idea that comet was that large.

I know, right! me too :)

I've watched all the episodes of that series last year. I was really into it, until they had a guest on that brought out the old MJ12 (majestic 12) documents, and the 4 investigators played it off as if they never seen or heard of them before, as if it was a smoking gun. That turned me off to that show.

oh really? I haven't come to that one yet ....that is lame :(

But what do you make about that piece of UFO that they had analysed, and they found that it was not from earth? and not naturally occurring??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm afraid we are alone. A number of reports were released that stated the whole thing was a hoax by various government agencies as part of cold war type tactics. Which is a shame, really, but oh well.

I wouldn't say we are the only ones out there or here depending where you are looking from. ... I always thought, as many people thought, that a lot of reports were black ops.

Slave, the Blue Book files were released last week. I was waiting to post the link , because the site that has the archives was down or not working cause it was flooded with users....I'll check again.

Sun, Jan 25, 2015

USAF Releases UFO Project Blueboook

Nearly 130,000 Pages Of Documents Posted On The Internet

The storied USAF Project Blue Book has been published online ... including nearly 130,000 pages of declassified UFO records amassed by the U.S. government.

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?do=main.textpost&id=42ffacc3-2def-4b3d-8b46-7c0cc1fbedce

This is a link to the news story.

Thank you, Zepscoda :)

I can't believe that anyone thinks we are alone in this vastness!

I really really wish we could make contact. ..what a change that would bring!

It would be a change. But maybe not so good for our species....in every case in human history, when a more advanced civilization stumbles upon a less developed people.... Its never a good situation.

It would be a change. But maybe not so good for our species....in every case in human history, when a more advanced civilization stumbles upon a less developed people.... Its never a good situation.

well, I believe that the more advanced have been here many, many times before and I would love to see them return. My wish is that it would put an end to religions, and thus end the fighting .....

well, I believe that the more advanced have been here many, many times before and I would love to see them return. My wish is that it would put an end to religions, and thus end the fighting .....

I hope you're scenario plays out. The alternative could really suck.

• 2 weeks later...

UFO shaped stones uncovered in Russia

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/02/mysterious-stone-ufo-found-in-siberia/

two slides found, thought to be authentic

http://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2015/02/roswell-alien-photo-slides-released-smoking-gun-evidence-1947-ufo-crash/

letter from the NSA released titled " Key to the extraterrestrial messages ".....

http://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2015/02/nsas-message-extraterrestrials-website/

Alien Egyptian artifacts

Okay, so the question I have is why all the resent press releases in the mainstream news outlets about UFOs and ETs ? Here is yesterday's:

"Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs"

http://news.yahoo.com/outgoing-obama-adviser-john-podesta-s-biggest-regret-of-2014--keeping-america-in-the-dark-about-ufos-234149498.html;_ylt=AwrBJR85veBUi1gAzt.ZmolQ

The Russian stones seem very similar to the Dropa stones, but larger..very interesting.

Now, the Egypt uncovered artifacts...Jules, you know how I feel about being to good to be true...I have serious doubt's about the entire video. Very well made, but I honestly think its a hoax.

But why the 2015 almost weekly press releases about UFOs? That's what I would like to know.

Okay, so the question I have is why all the resent press releases in the mainstream news outlets about UFOs and ETs ? Here is yesterday's:

"Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs"

http://news.yahoo.com/outgoing-obama-adviser-john-podesta-s-biggest-regret-of-2014--keeping-america-in-the-dark-about-ufos-234149498.html;_ylt=AwrBJR85veBUi1gAzt.ZmolQ

The Russian stones seem very similar to the Dropa stones, but larger..very interesting.

Now, the Egypt uncovered artifacts...Jules, you know how I feel about being to good to be true...I have serious doubt's about the entire video. Very well made, but I honestly think its a hoax.

But why the 2015 almost weekly press releases about UFOs? That's what I would like to know.

All the stuff that I put in this thread is just for people ( mainly you and I, it seems, lol ) to have a look and make up their own minds about things. I'm hoping it will spark some curiosity in them .... too many people are wrapped up in all the pop culture crap that goes on, and miss the big picture, IMHO.

I'd love that video to be true, perhaps it is.....

well, you know I believe the truth is out there so to speak, so the drips we get in the mainstream media is just to slowly awaken the general public, until one day we get the full story out in the open. :)

• 2 weeks later...

"A NASA spacecraft that's nearing dwarf planet Ceres has returned new images showing the mysterious lights that have scientists scratching their heads."

The Dawn space craft should be in Ceres's orbit by Friday. It should be very interesting to see what these lights are....

http://mashable.com/2015/03/02/ceres-lights-gif/?utm_campaign=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=rss

post-841-0-12271400-1425520774_thumb.png