Classic Albums Live: Zeppelin II

Zep 4 Life

I'm heaing to a concert with this "cover/tribute" band tonight @ Mohegan Sun that calls themselves Classic Albums Live. They're playing Zeppelin II in full, and then playing a variety of hits.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has heard them before or has any other good cover or tribute bands that might be playing in the New England area.

Thanks Guys!

If it's the same guys, they've played down here in Florida too. I saw Zep 4 and PG performed by them. Both times they were great! After, they did about an hour of different songs, like Lemon Song, HMMT (with bow solo) and even Fool In The Rain. Fun evening!

It might have been the same group as the one in FL. Those nights sounded amazing. Zep II was done flawlessly and the other songs were fantastic as well. Kashmir, Thank You, Friends, Black Dog, Rock and Roll, The Wanton Song....Not to mention the drummers rendition of Moby Dick was incredible.

As far as the post above me it was the same guitarist, but the rest of the band was different. The guy had some serious skill.

I've see Classic Albums shows of Led Zep IV, Houses of the Holy and also, Hotel California, Dark Side of the Moon and they were all fantastic!! The Led Zep IV and HOTH presentation were both spectacular. You will get the album note for note and then the band comes back on and does numerous songs from other albums. I will bet you love it...cheers Rich

Archived