Trampled Underfoot on draft playlist for Olympics Opening Ceremony

kenog

Come on now, what's all the hostility over Johnny Cash? Yes, he's flawed - but that's part of the beauty of humanity. I could never be offended by a human image, only an inhuman one - like Iggy Pop or Dee Snider, for example.

No hostility over old cashy at all, just his middle finger :)

And who would have thought they accepted the Sex Pistols and God Save the Queen in the UK...who knows, maybe if we get a few tolerant people in the states the Dixie Chicks will become acceptable again as well :hysterical:

You know we don't tolerate any decent instrumental talent or females who don't flash their snatch while singing, in this country anymore.

Er... just to get back on track ... Trampled Underfoot is definitely in the opening ceremony, for about 15 seconds.

How do you know its in for 15 secs ? did you go to the rehearsal for the Opening Ceremony yesterday night ?

Well your information was 100% wrong I'd say it was less than three seconds, not the 15 you said

If you actually read my post you would have seen that I said 'about' 15 seconds. This is called 'an approximation', or if that language is too complicated for you, 'a guess'.

If I was 100% wrong there would have been NO 'Trampled Underfoot'. Do you not understand percentages either?

Jeez.... I suppose you wanted me to take along a stopwatch and time it to the 1/100th of a second.

Sorry to have ruined your day. :slapface:

Edited by woz70

• 4 weeks later...

so i got the full opening ceremony on YouTube ... and it's a bitchy 4 hrs. thing ... does any body know where can i hear the trampled underfoot snippet ... 4 hrs. is a lot to search for 30 seconds in .... if anyone gave me a time interval or whatever, that would be awesomely appreciated.

• 7 years later...
On 8/24/2012 at 7:06 PM, tazulike88 said:

so i got the full opening ceremony on YouTube ... and it's a bitchy 4 hrs. thing ... does any body know where can i hear the trampled underfoot snippet ... 4 hrs. is a lot to search for 30 seconds in .... if anyone gave me a time interval or whatever, that would be awesomely appreciated.

1:08:40 you're welcome