Things that Irk You about Society

betteremily

Bike riders that wear spandex, helmets, and have little rear-view mirrors. I've taken up riding this Summer out of necessity, and these geeks are starting to piss me off. The speed limit on the trail is 15, not 45. This ain't the Tour de France, and if it was, you probably aren't entered. I know it's wrong, but I want to shout out, "Hey ! Ever play a real sport ?....With a ball ?

Bike riders that wear spandex, helmets, and have little rear-view mirrors. I've taken up riding this Summer out of necessity, and these geeks are starting to piss me off. The speed limit on the trail is 15, not 45. This ain't the Tour de France, and if it was, you probably aren't entered. I know it's wrong, but I want to shout out, "Hey ! Ever play a real sport ?....With a ball ?

:hysterical:

• 5 weeks later...

Squirrels: Is it me but are squirrels becoming a menace to society?. I always remember squirrel nutkin as a cuddly creature roaming from tree to tree nibbling acorns and getting on stamps from time to time.

But I am getting frequently frustrated with this vermin as they devour every seed,nut and ball that I put out for my mates - the garden birds. How much can an animal eat before it bursts? Mrs CP forbids me to coat the bird food in chilli as this deters the bastards and the birds can't taste chilli - apparently, but short of taking a 12 bore I am at my wits end.

People are so self-absorbed. One of many examples, The Grocery Store: You're grocery shopping and you turn your basket into an aisle that another person is turning out of and the baskets almost collide, so you stop to prevent from slamming into them and the other person keeps going like you don't even exist? How about when someone hogs an entire shelf? That drives me nuts! :lol:

[lol is this all you got]? :huh:

[seems the fact you didnt get blindsided by an iPhone driving a human is cause enough for a brighter day in these modern times]

[Lance Armstrong knows all about this] :coffee:

[i fucking said it]

Hum, I even bought a dispenser with a sort of metal opening for beaks to get in and fuck me the squirrels ate away at that to get to the bounty. I am sure that early morning they were out with bolt cutters. :o

PS Nice bud by the way

Haha! They're crafty little buggers. Yes, we got a lot of White Widow in these parts. There is some stuff I get that, honest to god, smells of cat pee. :lol: It's really good stuff.

Yes, we got a lot of White Widow in these parts. There is some stuff I get that, honest to god, smells of cat pee. :lol: It's really good stuff.

I know - weird how it smells sometimes. I have a girl growing currently and she smells like chocolate. eeemmmmm. :D

[lol is this all you got]? :huh:

[seems the fact you didnt get blindsided by an iPhone driving a human is cause enough for a brighter day in these modern times]

Haha! For sure. Though, I still see the classic books or burritos driving down the road. Those bastards! One day, during bumper to bumper traffic, I had to drive behind this woman for 30 minutes while she read a fuckin' book. By the time traffic started to disperse, I was able to floor it and get out from behind her. I look back and she had like 15 car lengths ahead of her!! And the lemmings behind her haven't even got a clue! :lol:

[let's start a docron thread] [Everyone has to type like this]. < [Note punctuation after bracket]. ;)

[im impressed].

[are you a female between the ages of 22 and 30 and do you collect fridge magnets]?

[if so, here's a question]...

[why did the polar bear gain so much weight]?

Archived