Billy Idol

Juliet

Hello STZ::

I am familiar with the tune Sweet Sixteen and the Coral Castle story...In the concerts I have been at, Billy has talked about the Coral Castle prior to singing Sweet Sixteen..

J

PS Now the band is off to Austria...I'll have to google the country to see pics of the cities, countryside etc...

ok, that is nice that he tells the story at concerts. xo

I have been to many, many concerts in my time and I must say, the Billy Idol concert at Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix, 2003 or 04' I believe was amazing. Billy is a real showman and a real gentleman. While signing Sweet Sixteen he was signing autographs for all the ladies, giving them hugs and kisses. No matter what you think of his music (which I like), the guy is the real deal. Go Billy!!!

• 4 months later...

Hi wes....

Billy has a Christmas CD, HAPPY HOLIDAYS...recorded @ 06..he is singing alone..some back-up on a few tunes but no duets..it's a wonderful CD with many tunes that make me feel like I'm in merry 'ol England in Dickens' time

Edited by Juliet

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Good Morning Free:

KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE UNDERGROUND is an introspective work...in my opinion...I love the tune Postcards from the Past.

I must admit I like his early tunes as they remind me of my younger days. Currently I have the cd, Best of Billy Idol, playing in my car cd player

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...