how i got my ticket

i did the original ballot entry-nothing.i entered every competition i could find including planet rocks lowest bid comp maybe 600 times-time was running out-i had to be there-i cracked and went to e bay

my wife couldnt believe it when i entered a bid of 625 pounds for a ticket that wasnt enough.that was saturday night. sunday morning 8am i got to the o2 with my sign "lifelong fan needs ticket"security said "you cant do that this is private property"a guy from new jersey had a spare i offered 300 but a guy from toronto gave him 450.i walked near the car park saw a guy talking to the security guy.security pointed at me. guy comes up says that security guy says you need a ticket "yyyes" i stutterd excitement mounting "how much you want" "face value"he says i wantto sit next to a true fan-greg i thank you from the bottom of my heart for making a 48 year olds dream come true

i did the original ballot entry-nothing.i entered every competition i could find including planet rocks lowest bid comp maybe 600 times-time was running out-i had to be there-i cracked and went to e bay

my wife couldnt believe it when i entered a bid of 625 pounds for a ticket that wasnt enough.that was saturday night. sunday morning 8am i got to the o2 with my sign "lifelong fan needs ticket"security said "you cant do that this is private property"a guy from new jersey had a spare i offered 300 but a guy from toronto gave him 450.i walked near the car park saw a guy talking to the security guy.security pointed at me. guy comes up says that security guy says you need a ticket "yyyes" i stutterd excitement mounting "how much you want" "face value"he says i wantto sit next to a true fan-greg i thank you from the bottom of my heart for making a 48 year olds dream come true

nice!

OMG-that so rocks-as many others I am a life long fan too. I never saw them, and saw EVERYONE else. How was concert, I am still in shock they played. Jimmy hand ok I guess now. I am serious would love to hear all about concert. GREG is awesome, because that is a joy to watch a TRUE FAN. I waited 15 years before I saw Bowie because I HAD to go with someone who would appreciate him. Is it really possible they could do a world tour?? This is first time EVER on a...........dont know what this is called...lol--blog/forum?? LZ ROCKS

Oh man I knew I should have just showed up and found a scalper....would have cost me AU$3000 just to get to London, but it would have been worth it. I'm listening to a boot from someone in pretty crappy seats and some parts of the recording are better sounding than original TSRTS. They really nailed this show didn't they.....wow

I was stood beside someone who had the card sign ripped from round their neck by a dumb-ass security guy. When I asked why, I was ordered off the O2 site! Not that I was gone for long. I couldn't get in though. You're a lucky guy, nice one!

Archived