Is there one thing you've done that will haunt you for the rest of your life?

joe (Liverpool)

The first time I got so drunk that I vomited my guts up, was on Blackbery Nip and lemonade (yeay yeah, I know, but I was young)

I was puking purple for hours. It's haunted me ever since and i've never touched the stuff again, even the smell turns my tum.

Not the profound "haunting" you want, but a haunting none the less :D

It's haunted me ever since and i've never touched the stuff again, even the smell turns my tum.

I know what you mean,I threw up on whiskey and I cant even smell the stuff with out getting a sicky lump in my throat..

I was puking purple for hours. It's haunted me ever since and i've never touched the stuff again, even the smell turns my tum.

I know what you mean,I threw up on whiskey and I cant even smell the stuff with out getting a sicky lump in my throat..

It's Tequila for me.

Drank Tequila Slammers all night (Tequila + sprite, cover with coaster and slam on table to make the carbonation foam up - why that was a good thing, I don't know) at The Dynasty, a local hard rock club.

Ended up with a very large blonde girl who I continued to "see" for some time as she was perfectly content to have a mostly-physical relationship, and at 30 or so, I was cool with that.

But the blonde girl isn't what haunts me, she was actually very cool.

However, I did vote for Ross Perot in 1992.

Just curious, Why did you have to cut your hair?

Because Joe I had waist length hair, wore an afghan and flares. The Police called to see my parents and said " If he dosen't look like a respectable person in court then he's doomed". This was in 1982. I got a cut, borrowed a suit and got a fine. Oh i forgot I also got nicked 2 years earlier. I remained a free man. Didn't take that long to grow back