"The Ocean" Cover!

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone! We really appreciate it! If you'd like, check out our original music at http://www.facebook....marchforthmusic and click the "Music" tab where you can listen and download our EP for free. We play rock music inspired by classic rock so you guys might enjoy it! Thanks again!

Really good, though faster than the original perhaps your intent. Vocals need turned up hard to hear over the guitar. I love the nod to John Bonham with the count in. Keep rockin! Are you doing any other LZ covers?

Thank you! I agree, the vocals needed to be turned up, but it was an unexperienced person that was controlling the volume levels for this performance haha. We're not thinking of doing any more LZ covers at this moment, but we love playing their songs so maybe sometime in the future.

This was not a bad job at all. But like was said above you can't really hear the singer so it's hard to fully judge it. I certainly won't complain about how the band played though. I thought they did a good job. Oh, and that was a nice telecaster by the way. Don't see many in black myself.

I think it's time to change the name of "Musician's Corner" to "My Band Did A Led Zeppelin Cover!" :lol: Though we do get some good one's from time to time that's for sure.

Archived