• Obama (US Citizen)
    • Romney (US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (US Citizen)
    • Not Voting (US Citizen)
    • Obama (Non-US Citizen)
    • Romney (Non-US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (Non-US Citizen)
    • Don't Care (Non-US Citizen)

Sickening isnt it? And the prick is up in the polls? I do not get it.

What's not to get?

It's the Democratic Plantation.

Not to mention the polls are seriously skewed.

Gee, I wonder how my sampling will turn out if I poll area code 202?

47% REPRESENT!!!

I don't see why people were so outraged by Romney's comment.

It's true.

"All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement.

And the government should give it to them.

And they will vote for this president no matter what.

These are people who pay no income tax.

My job is not to worry about those people.

I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

The disgrace is that he was right, and Obama is consolidating Government dependency - in effect, buying votes - with programs like this, with our tax dollars.

Get more people on Food Stamps.

Then, give them free phones if they're on Food Stamps.

http://www.cbsnews.c...ercent-comment/

Typo O we're on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I respect your opinion because you argue it coherently and well, and often give me food for thought.

I rely on the knowledge of US citizens/those in the know - is it actually the case that almost half the U.S. population pays no income tax? How is that even possible??!

I 'm voting for Keith Richards a non US - citizen. The only entitlement he needs is life.

The majority of America will tune into Honey Boo boo on the discovery channel. Now there's irony for you. A network that started off as informative informs us of how pathetic the average American public is.

Typo O we're on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I respect your opinion because you argue it coherently and well, and often give me food for thought.

Thanks, Patrycja - that means a lot.

I rely on the knowledge of US citizens/those in the know - is it actually the case that almost half the U.S. population pays no income tax? How is that even possible??!

Because "the 1%" - the very wealthy - pay the largest percentage of total tax revenue.

So, despite the claims of the rich not paying their fair share, the top 10% of wage-earners pay 70% of the total tax collected in the US.

http://www.ntu.org/t...come-taxes.html

It's the biggest reason the ACA / Obamacare won't work as claimed.

As Margaret Thatcher mused, "Eventually, you run out of other people's money."

The disgrace is that he was right, and Obama is consolidating Government dependency - in effect, buying votes - with programs like this, with our tax dollars.

Get more people on Food Stamps.

Then, give them free phones if they're on Food Stamps.

The ironic thing is that Bush started the free cell phone program in 2008 so that lady calling it an "Obama phone" is politically incorrect. It was mandated by the FCC and is funded by the Universal Service Charge you seen on your phone bill each month.

If she thinks that Romney "sucks bad" I would hate to hear what she has to say about Bush even though he's actually responsible for her having a free cell phone.

Thanks, Patrycja - that means a lot.

Because "the 1%" - the very wealthy - pay the largest percentage of total tax revenue.

So, despite the claims of the rich not paying their fair share, the top 10% of wage-earners pay 70% of the total tax collected in the US.

http://www.ntu.org/t...come-taxes.html

It's the biggest reason the ACA / Obamacare won't work as claimed.

As Margaret Thatcher mused, "Eventually, you run out of other people's money."

Thanks, Type O :)

I don't think I'm understanding that chart correctly - it can't be that someone earning +/- $30K pays only around 3% - that's their share of the total pie, right? But what does each income group actually pay? For example, here's the 2012 list I found for Canada and the provinces:

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/fq/txrts-eng.html#federal

This country is so confused. Both these guys are terrible for this country. I think they're buying the presidency, both of them. There's like this conspiracy going on.

Both of them support Isreal. Israel MURDERs their brothers by land on a daily basis, kick them out of their homes with bulldozers. I can't remember what its called but they have gravstones they put in place for the Palestinians. What are these people thinking. Is it any wonder why Ahmadenijad wants them wiped off of the map? And the Holocaust, don't get me started. People forget that fact that there were 5,000,000 non-jews killed. And the jews lead their own people into gas chambers to stay alive.

Don't the democrats know that they've all become JEWS since they have all renounced GOD and want GOD out of the whatever it is. You can believe in the DEVIL... but you have to believe in GOD. The republicans aren't any better. They don't believe in a two-state solution. That land belongs to the Palestinians. What has happened to the world? Obama is a horrible war monger. There is no reason for them to be in Afghanistan.

In summary, both of these candidates are horrible, but Romney is the less of two evils and he's a businessman. The world will explode anyway under both dictators. You vote doesn't matter anyway, just remember that.

Peace|Love|Happiness,

Steph

8494c9fea12444a1.jpg

I wouldn't even know where to start with this.

You think Obama supports Israel?

Either way, obviously YOU don't support Israel.

Wow.

Obama does support Israel. They are one of the US's biggest Allies.

"The US" and "Obama" are not synonymous.

Because we are allies does not mean Obama supports them.

Just over a week ago Obama rejected a meeting with Netanyahu while keeping appearances with David Letterman and The View.

Not very supportive in most people's view.

This would be a big deal for the media - if we still had a "media".

Because Obama has failed to pass a budget for the entire course of his administration, SEQUESTRATION requires mandatory spending cuts go into effect.

Those cuts will force layoffs January 1, 2013.

The WARN Act - a FEDERAL LAW - requires companies to give notice to those who are affected - who will LOSE THEIR JOBS - 60 days in advance.

Problem is, 60 days notice falls just days before the Presidential election.

That sure would be awkward for Obama for all those layoff notices to go out right before the election, reminding everyone of his failure to even get a budget passed.

So, simple solution, they issue "guidance" to these companies to IGNORE the FEDERAL LAW and wait until after the election to issue these layoff notices.

And he further advises them not to worry, because any fines/legal fees these companies incur by intentionally violating this FEDERAL LAW will be reimbursed by the Government.

Do you need me to bottom-line that for you?

Here's the Cliff's Notes:

This President is paying off companies to violate FEDERAL LAW that was passed to protect citizens' rights, and using taxpayer dollars to it.

This guy makes Richard Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

But don't take my word for it.

Here's the Forbes article with all the hairy details -

http://www.forbes.co...ential-layoffs/

Wow. Unless Obama's plan was to 'win' by losing, he really underwhelmed in the first debate. Not sure how long Romney's inevitable post-debate surge will last, but it sure sets up an interesting month ahead.

Watching last night it's readily apparent that Obama is not accustomed to and does not appreciate dissent. Great job by Mitt.

As usual, Twitter was rocking the debates.

One of the funniest tags was #ObamaDebateExcuses

Obama: My teleprompter is not working.

Lehrer: We dont have teleprompters

Obama: Oh

umm excuse me Jim, but I was told there would be no questions.

It's Bush's Fault... I inherited this debate...

I was told to just stand there and be Eye Candy.

Was led to believe he would be able to "Slow Jam" his answers.

Nobody told me Jim Lehrer was racist and part of the vast right wing conspiracy.

Couldn't concentrate because Chris Matthews kept sexting me.

I was trying deliver my speech, but this guy kept contradicting me with a lot of facts.

Numbers too.

What was that about?

My dog ate my notes.

Then I ate the dog.

13768_212635287296_62507427296_3140806_4959418_n_normal.jpg Bill Maher

@billmaher

i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter

3 Oct 12

13768_212635287296_62507427296_3140806_4959418_n_normal.jpg Bill Maher

@billmaher

Romney looks more confident and energetic - he's about a minute away from holding Obama down and cutting his hair. This better be ropeadope

3 Oct 12

For a million bucks Maher should at least get a blow job.

:^)

It must suck to see the party you paid off losing... but he'll keep shoveling his own hate speech at Republican women, and the women on the left will continue not to notice..

Yeah, he's an overpaid pussy himself. :^)

The consensus seems to be Biden came off as pushy and rude, while Ryan appeared concise and respectful.

Biden interrupted Ryan upwards of 80 times in 90 minutes, Ryan, only 6 times.

Joe was supposed to come out strong, but - not surprisingly - he way overdid it, turning people, particularly women, off.

He gratified the base, but did nothing to change the polls.

I seriously believe this election will be a Romney landslide victory, and I mean landslide on a Reagan-esque level.

Style went to Ryan, but Biden more than held his own on substance. Gotta give credit where its due. Those real-time approval ratings dipped quite a few times for Ryan and Biden. And while I applaud Ryan for standing by his convictions on abortion (though I disagree with them), his approval on the subject dipped significantly. Biden did what he had to - carry the base until next Tuesday. Obama better come out swinging.

Archived