• Obama (US Citizen)
    • Romney (US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (US Citizen)
    • Not Voting (US Citizen)
    • Obama (Non-US Citizen)
    • Romney (Non-US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (Non-US Citizen)
    • Don't Care (Non-US Citizen)

^^I respect everyone's opinion, but I thought this debate was better than the Presidential debate. I personally like Joe Biden, always have. They both were very strong in this debate. Biden gave more direct answers IMHO... we all get to make our choice very soon:-)

Joe Biden looked like he had drank about 15 cans of Red Bull and he was showing off his plastic teeth and plastic hair. Yeah he gave more answers as he was rude to Ryan-no manners whatsoever. He interrupted him like 80 times.

Personally I like Joe Biden because he is always saying dumb things. I don't like his politics but he is entertaining.

And they said George Bush was stupid. A President who's been to 57 States and a VP who can't count to three and Bush was the idiot. :lol:

The Left and Obama have no record and are getting desperate. They have resorted to Nazi propaganda. This is sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwlW4lx6TTo

This video was created by a Republican. Seems like they are good at nazi propaganda. Remember them stirring up a furry against iraq and how we had to get them before they get us with their invisible WMD?

^^Hi Rick!

I am an Independent, but have always admitted that I lean to the liberal side. If you think either one of these men can solve all of this crap IMHO you are wrong. The problem is congress and senate. These people should have terms as well, then maybe things would get done.

For the record, I am still waiting on the day when a woman is President. Not that I don't respect men, but obviously we keep going backwards. Sad part is people will not open their minds and try to take the best from both sides and that is why probably in my lifetime I will not have a choice but to vote for one or the other party.

Just my 2 cents :-)

^^Hi Rick!

I am an Independent, but have always admitted that I lean to the liberal side. If you think either one of these men can solve all of this crap IMHO you are wrong. The problem is congress and senate. These people should have terms as well, then maybe things would get done.

For the record, I am still waiting on the day when a woman is President. Not that I don't respect men, but obviously we keep going backwards. Sad part is people will not open their minds and try to take the best from both sides and that is why probably in my lifetime I will not have a choice but to vote for one or the other party.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Well depending on how it plays out, Hillary could run in 4 years if this latest event overseas does not ruin her? I wanted her four years ago, thought she was a far better choice than this Obama. I will go for Romney, if he wins and fails, i would consider Hillary again. But I like Rubio also. I am not saying either can waive a magic wand and fix everything. But I think Romney can get things on track much faster.

This video was created by a Republican. Seems like they are good at nazi propaganda. Remember them stirring up a furry against iraq and how we had to get them before they get us with their invisible WMD?

So a Republican created this video, then sold it to the Dems? Or was the Republican hired to do it? Who is it? A disgusting ad either way, but not like this is a Republican campaign message.

As for propaganda, Michael Moore is the current standard bearer. He would drop a few pounds if he expended half the energy going after Obama that he did on Bush.

The problem is congress and senate. These people should have terms as well, then maybe things would get done.

Don't forget judges. They desperately need term limits as well.

He would also be willing to sign a bill to make sure that contraceptives such as birth control WOULD NOT be covered by Medicare. That severely impacts the female community. It's not a petty issue, it's something that could really change America.

I keep wondering who are all of these old women on medicare who still need birth control?

Archived