• Obama (US Citizen)
    • Romney (US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (US Citizen)
    • Not Voting (US Citizen)
    • Obama (Non-US Citizen)
    • Romney (Non-US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (Non-US Citizen)
    • Don't Care (Non-US Citizen)

Already multiple accounts of election fraud. Obama's people cheated in the last election so I guess we can't expect more of them now. If I have to live with a worthless bum of a President at least let him win a fair election.

The fucker is shootin hoops. They say the turnout is big. In Iowa they say about 28,000 Dems and 23,000 Rep and 17,000 Independants showed up. But they also said the Dems usually vote earlier there. And its misleading because a high number of these are Catholic. And one has to think Romney will win the Catholic vote? So its going to be a very interesting night.

If either canidate doesn't win by at least 2% in Ohio then a win there will probably depend on the provisional ballots for that state, which btw won't be counted until November 17.

Could be a long night.

Indeed. But I still think they are putting too much emphasis on Ohio. How can they be so certain of the outcomes in other states? To me the big question is how many Democrats will turn on Obama. I believe many. Sorry to post previously at the same time you did.

What makes you so sure that Obama will win? i will feel relieved if Obama loses.

all the numbers and trends i have looked at. and Obama is winning among Catholic Voters last i checked . especially based on early votes since those are actual votes. and i am in contact with various people in close states to get an idea of how things are going and so far looks good for OBama.

i would say i am maybe more than 90 percent sure Obama will win. so Romney still has less than 10 percent chance of winning .

Indeed. But I still think they are putting too much emphasis on Ohio. How can they be so certain of the outcomes in other states? To me the big question is how many Democrats will turn on Obama. I believe many. Sorry to post previously at the same time you did.

the emphasis in Ohio is because if Repubicans don't win Ohio it makes the chances of their winning the election go down greatly. Romney can still win a bunch of the other close states but without Ohio he is still likely to end up losing the election. while Obama could lose Ohio but if he won those other same close states he would still win.

also republicans in ohio tend to be more social conservatives rather than fiscal conservatives so the Democratic economic message can appeal to them. it's just a matter if they will decide to vote based on things like abortion, gays, guns or their economic views.

Just voted and can you believe the justice race has the fucker that waxed me in my divorce ten years ago vs the guy that married me to my current wife!!! Who do you think I voted for?

Take it it was'nt the fucker that waxed you then. lol.

Already multiple accounts of election fraud. Obama's people cheated in the last election so I guess we can't expect more of them now. If I have to live with a worthless bum of a President at least let him win a fair election.

Bullshit. If anything it's the Republicans that are more likely responsible for any voting chicanery. As this article from Forbes Business magazine, hardly a liberal organization, attests:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2012/11/06/voter-fraud-a-massive-anti-democratic-deception/

Bullshit. If anything it's the Republicans that are more likely responsible for any voting chicanery. As this article from Forbes Business magazine, hardly a liberal organization, attests:

http://www.forbes.co...atic-deception/

Sounds like chasing black helicopters to me. The voter fraud committed by the Democrats in this and the last election went to court and they and they were punished by judges so there is a legal record of it. On a side note, who is the Nazi that wrote this article? Force citizens to vote? That is the stupidest, most evil, oppressive idea I've ever heard. A forced vote would also force you to vote for a candidate that the Washington Pigs considered "legitimate", aka everyone will be forced into the parties. Essentially the two party despotism could never be challenged.

I still believe the popular vote should be the determining factor. I hate the electoral college. It cost Gore the White House and I hope it doesnt cost Romney. He is up big in the popular vote but trailing in the electoral. But its earlly, alot of the battleground states are not done. Romney at last report had a small lead in Florida. I am hoping he takes Florida for sure. I cant believe this president is getting as many votes as he has. They guy has done shit for us. Its sickening.

I still believe the popular vote should be the determining factor. I hate the electoral college. It cost Gore the White House and I hope it doesnt cost Romney. He is up big in the popular vote but trailing in the electoral. But its earlly, alot of the battleground states are not done. Romney at last report had a small lead in Florida. I am hoping he takes Florida for sure. I cant believe this president is getting as many votes as he has. They guy has done shit for us. Its sickening.

Obamacare , got bin laden, auto bailout, ended don't ask don't tell and expanded gay rights in other areas, is pro choice.

Obamacare , got bin laden, auto bailout, ended don't ask don't tell and expanded gay rights in other areas, is pro choice.

Nice message it sends with 96 fucking percent of blacks voting for Obama. Sickening statistic. Its a racial statistic and you cant spin it any other way. Just great to see a guy get votes purely for his color.

Nice message it sends with 96 fucking percent of blacks voting for Obama. Sickening statistic. Its a racial statistic and you cant spin it any other way. Just great to see a guy get votes purely for his color.

And who do you think has the higher percentage of white men voting for him? What does that say according to the logic you've posted above? We can disagree on politics but that comment has no place in civilized dialogue.

You might be my new favorite forum member!

Black people vote in high numbers for white Democrats also. but much of the northeast that Obama has won have low black populations. Iowa was the first to vote for Obama and there are almost no black people there. population of blacks is only about 13 percent. and states with large black populations are mostly going Republican.

Obama could not win with only 13 percent of the population and especially when most of them are in solid red states.

And who do you think has the higher percentage of white men voting for him? What does that say according to the logic you've posted above? We can disagree on politics but that comment has no place in civilized dialogue.

You might be my new favorite forum member!

Oh yes it does and those numbers do not lie. You can't deny the implications. No way.

And it was ok for him to play the race card from the bottom of the deck vs Hillary years back?

You are joking right? If whites vote for the white candidate over the black candidate that isn't racist. If they vote for the white candidate by 96% it's probably racist. If blacks vote for the black candidate over the white candidate it's not racist. If they vote for him 96% it's probably racist.

I'd like to see that statistic

mississippi, louisana, south carolina, georgia, alabama have some of the largest black populations in the country(though still less than the white population. but my point is that the black population is too small to account for Obama wins in itself. that a lot of states Obama will win have lower black populatins than those states i named.

yes, he is winning the black vote. but he needs a lot of other votes in order to win a national election.

Archived