• Romney (US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (US Citizen)
    • Not Voting (US Citizen)
    • Obama (Non-US Citizen)
    • Romney (Non-US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (Non-US Citizen)
    • Don't Care (Non-US Citizen)

Thanks for your valid input Walter. :rolleyes:

I know you have a very high opinion of yourself and now you've let the world know what we've been sitting on the edge of our seat to learn - who is DAS going to vote for??? Oh boy.... :rolleyes:

I know you have a very high opinion of yourself and now you've let the world know what we've been sitting on the edge of our seat to learn - who is DAS going to vote for??? Oh boy.... :rolleyes:

Still probably not voting. And there is no reason to try for cheap shots. You don't know how I view myself and whether I'm humble or arrogant.

With almost 3,000 things you've posted here in less than 9 months, it's pretty easy to see how you project yourself. No cheap shots taken, I'm sure nobody cares who the fuck I'm voting for...

All political parties have their crazies, the difference between the Republicans and the Democrats is the Republicans get them elected to national office while the Democrats desperately try to shut them the fuck up.

Except McCain, Scott Brown, and Ed Rollins all denounced Bachman's Muslim Brotherhood charges very publicly. When Reid threw out his odious "guilty until proven innocent" charge about Romney supposedly not paying taxes for 10 years he was loudly denounced and reprimanded by prominent democrats including, um...well there was...(cue crickets)

Except McCain, Scott Brown, and Ed Rollins all denounced Bachman's Muslim Brotherhood charges very publicly. When Reid threw out his odious "guilty until proven innocent" charge about Romney supposedly not paying taxes for 10 years he was loudly denounced and reprimanded by prominent democrats including, um...well there was...(cue crickets)

[i read this to mean there just aren't any prominent democrats].

[obama sucks]

^ that's exactly what he was saying. Did anybody come out against it? Was there any reason to?

[i didnt mean there weren't any just then]... [i meant there aren't any period].

[president Idiot's healthcare 'plan' is shitty]

I didn't say anything there about democrat or republican, and the thing I posted didn't either.

'nuf said... still.

[im not a political expert or anything, but with vague remarks like this you might have a shot as the write-in candidate]...

... [just sayin']

^ that's exactly what he was saying. Did anybody come out against it? Was there any reason to?

Seriously?

Make an absolutely unsubstantiated, "Are you still beating your wife?" accusation on the senate floor, using the actual phrase "the word is out" and no one should call him out for it?

Seriously?

"The word is out" is good enough for you?

That's where the "Harry Reid Is a Pederast" trend on Twitter came from (which had me literally in tears from laughing).

Some of the cleverest Tweets:

If Harry Reid isn't a pederast, why is everyone saying he is?

People don't just make up vicious smears for political advantage.

I don't think the burden should be on me to prove Harry Reid is a Pederast.

Burden should be on him.

He's the one I've alleged is a pederast.

Lulz

Did anybody come out against it? Was there any reason to?

Only if you're into "innocent until proven guilty" and all that old-fashioned American crap. "Guilty until proven innocent" is the Chicago way, baby. Hope and change.

I think Reid has gone overboard with these tax allegations. Dirty politics has gotten so dirty it's now comical.

Look at any election this Chicago team has ever been involved in and it's the same story every single time. Although I have to admit, the Reid thing is even lower than I thought they'd be willing to go.

Look at any election this Chicago team has ever been involved in and it's the same story every single time. Although I have to admit, the Reid thing is even lower than I thought they'd be willing to go.

[not to mention they have shit baseball teams]

[i fuckin said it].

Archived