Jimmy Page and Soundgarden yesterday

Black-Dog

Too bad Jimmy didn't play with them.

I like Halfins, "our security" comment.

What a tosser!

As much as I want to see him play again I don't think this would be a good fit.

I enjoy Soundgarden so it's not a knock on them but I just couldn't hear it. If he wants to do it I want to hear it. I just think this would be one of his weaker collaborations.

I'm not sure what you're referring to but I was talking about Page maybe sitting in on a song or two with them. If it ever came to Page, Jones and Jason Bonham playing with another singer besides Plant I could also see that working. Cornell just seems to have the type of voice that would be well suited for something like that.

It says "Kim and Jimmy backstage at Hard Rock Calling #hrc2012" whatever that means. I looked it up, Kim Thayil is the Soundgarden guitarist. No clue who the kid is. I imagine Jimmy is a little old to have a kid that young but who knows? Does he have grandkids?

It says "Kim and Jimmy backstage at Hard Rock Calling #hrc2012" whatever that means. I looked it up, Kim Thayil is the Soundgarden guitarist. No clue who the kid is. I imagine Jimmy is a little old to have a kid that young but who knows? Does he have grandkids?

His youngest son (by Jimena) is about thirteen.

It says "Kim and Jimmy backstage at Hard Rock Calling #hrc2012" whatever that means. I looked it up, Kim Thayil is the Soundgarden guitarist.

If you had to look up Kim Thayil to find out who he is it would seem to me that you don't know very much about Soundgarden.

Archived