Hello from Buffalo

Arcane29

Hey guys, I am 17 years old and a huge Zeppelin fan, who resides in western new york. I discovered them when I was bored on a rainy day at about 12 years old, looking through my dad's albums. Needless to say, the cover of III really caught my attention, and I have been hooked ever since. I look forward to visiting and posting here.

Bro,your too forgiving my son,...

:lol: :lol: :lol::o

Man, I can't handle these Florida winters, don't know how I made through the winters in the "snow belt"!

^^Western NY can be tough too, especially for college students looking for any reason to skip class....not that I would know anything about that! :whistle:

Welcome!

>Hey guys, and who is Rick?<

You'll find out,....

>Oh, and I prefer our winters to our summers, even if our winters are too warm and not snowy enough for my taste.<

How long have you lived there?

I've been here all 17 years of my life.

Hey guys, and who is Rick?

Oh, and I prefer our winters to our summers, even if our winters are too warm and not snowy enough for my taste.

I am Rick. Buffalo Rick. AKA Yukon Cornelius, LedZeppfan77 and the biggest fan of the Sabes and Bills on the planet.

I am Rick. Buffalo Rick. AKA Yukon Cornelius, LedZeppfan77 and the biggest fan of the Sabes and Bills on the planet.

Hi Rick, think you may have some competition at least on the sabres part. I'm a Bills fan too, but a bigger hockey fan.

Hi Rick, think you may have some competition at least on the sabres part. I'm a Bills fan too, but a bigger hockey fan.

Same here. I am a huge Sabres fan. The difference is I have been a fan since day one. Since 1970. I saw the French connection play live. i hve a few years on you. That does not mean you are any less a great fan. I am glad you are here! We will give em hell this year. I am very confident in both the Sabres and Bills this year. i am watching daily to see if darcy pulls the trigger on another deal Hoping he will go for either Arnott or Ryan

Same here. I am a huge Sabres fan. The difference is I have been a fan since day one. Since 1970. I saw the French connection play live. i hve a few years on you. That does not mean you are any less a great fan. I am glad you are here! We will give em hell this year. I am very confident in both the Sabres and Bills this year. i am watching daily to see if darcy pulls the trigger on another deal Hoping he will go for either Arnott or Ryan

That's so cool that you were able to see everything throughout their existence, I'm so jealous! Can't wait for either season, I'm actually hoping Doan picks Buffalo, he would be a huge boost to our top line, which seems fairly undecided... And most confidence I have ever had in a Bills offseason as well. To put this in perspective, the most wins the Bills have had while I followed them is 7... I'm hoping to beat that this year!

You don't happen to be registered on a sabres forum, do you? Just curious because I know several Zeppelin fans on the one I frequent...

He will get banned like no other,....

LMAO!

Yukonntonic is the resident sports prognosticator, and is quite good at it.

He also likes a good Scott Norwood joke every now and then.

Welcome, Arcane29!

That's so cool that you were able to see everything throughout their existence, I'm so jealous! Can't wait for either season, I'm actually hoping Doan picks Buffalo, he would be a huge boost to our top line, which seems fairly undecided... And most confidence I have ever had in a Bills offseason as well. To put this in perspective, the most wins the Bills have had while I followed them is 7... I'm hoping to beat that this year!

You don't happen to be registered on a sabres forum, do you? Just curious because I know several Zeppelin fans on the one I frequent...

Myself, I do not want Doan. I would rather get Arnott or even Semin, but Ryan might be my first choice other than Nash, who is out of reach I am sure due to Cap. The fact than none of these guys have not yet signed is a bit shocking. Anyway, welcome aboard my fellow Sabres faithfull. There is a good friend of mine here that is a Canucks fan, and I like the Canucks, Blues and Kings next to the Sabres. You willl get to know some fans of other teams but we are all die hard Zeppelin fans which is the one thing we have in common.

Archived